Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Hi Tonka,I do agree with you that it is about 15 metres from "Kilkenny"

BTW the OLD "Cock & Bull" had been my home away from home for many years!

Edited by stevoman
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been in he place , very cleen and good Big tv screen to watch football on , and i know one of the girls in the pictor and her sponcer , saw her out many times with many falang after her sponcer went home. :D

Ah yes! That would be the younger of the sisters you are referring to I believe?

Pleasant enough but has a habit of making a mad dash for a quiet corner sometimes when the phone rings. :D

I stayed at the Irish Rovers for one night in mid-July when my room was not yet available next door.

Nice place with good wood treatment in the bar area and the stair way. Staff is good fun. I think I had the last available and smallest room in the place and it was of modest size (nowhere close to the one's in the pictures) but it had a reefer, safe, good shower and bed. Everything you needed and it was very clean.

I knew these pictures would come in handy some day.

Looking south toward Soi Dianna:

p201403.JPG

p201402.JPG

p201397.JPG

And part way down the street walking east to west along the other leg of Soi LK Metro:

p201380.JPG

p201382.JPG

Probably 100 meters I suppose from Soi Bhuakow to The Irish Rovers but it's good pavement and an easy walk. If you can't make that short walk you are definitely wheel chair material at Swampy! :o

~Sa-teef

To be honest sa-teef. It was a reality check, Seeing her with many falang after her spencer went home. I know her sponcer, I like the guy looks after her good and has for a long time, she had the nerve to tell my Thai lady who has never been a bar girl ever, And before i get the usual comments , how do you know, i know.She asked her not to speak you not see me. she said

Edited by friendlyric6411
  • 2 weeks later...
Ah yes! That would be the younger of the sisters you are referring to I believe?

Pleasant enough but has a habit of making a mad dash for a quiet corner sometimes when the phone rings. :D

I stayed at the Irish Rovers for one night in mid-July when my room was not yet available next door.

Nice place with good wood treatment in the bar area and the stair way. Staff is good fun. I think I had the last available and smallest room in the place and it was of modest size (nowhere close to the one's in the pictures) but it had a reefer, safe, good shower and bed. Everything you needed and it was very clean.

I knew these pictures would come in handy some day.

Looking south toward Soi Dianna:

p201403.JPG

p201402.JPG

p201397.JPG

And part way down the street walking east to west along the other leg of Soi LK Metro:

p201380.JPG

p201382.JPG

Probably 100 meters I suppose from Soi Bhuakow to The Irish Rovers but it's good pavement and an easy walk. If you can't make that short walk you are definitely wheel chair material at Swampy! :clap2

~Sa-teef

Hi 'Sa-teef, Many thanks for your kind comments..The photos you took are excellent..You really highlighted soi LK Metro..Best i have seen in a long time.

Please drop in the next time your in town, for a chin-wag and a drink or two, on me.

Cheers.

Pat. :bigsmile:

Edited by The Irish Rovers
  • 2 months later...
In an excellent location, just a few meters from Hell and Lolitias. <grin

Just a couple of comments, why don't you post your weekly and monthly rates and I would show on your map just how close it is to Soi Buakow where one can catch a baht bus that will either take you south to the Walking St area or a northbound bus that will take you up to the Soi 8, Soi6 and Big C area.

Hi 'Emil', Good idea..Our monthly rate is 800 Baht a night, and weekly rate is 850 Baht a night, for the high season..Over the coming days, hopefully i can give the exact distance between us, to Soi Buakow, Soi Diana Inn, and also to the old Cock and Bull..Spoke to Jeff recently, he is keeping well.

I will try and satisfy all the other Members concerns as well...Nothing like good harmless 'BANTER'..

I agree that LK Metro, is in an excellent location, it appears to be, a much sought after area of late, long may it continue.

Cheers.

:D :drunk

How you doing Pat I think steve is out there at the Moment , Think he will be putting some Golf practise in when tic is at work.. :clap1
Hi Alan, im very well thanks..I hope and trust you are keeping well,,and not working to hard..(LOL)

Sadly Steve is now back in the UK, and we really miss him..He was very sick on sunday when he left..He got a few games of Golf in, when he was here..Great bloke to golf with.

Cheers.

Pat... :D

• 2 weeks later...

This area has drawn some interest from me on my last 3 trips, so after a little research, I booked my next trip with this hotel. The wifi was a big +, along with a balcony for late night playtime

Liked the layout, will request 2 extra pillows and 4 eggs over easy at breakfast. :P

Now, the bad side is The Hell Club , massage places and Lollitas, damn those temptations, maybe this is why I booked a stay here, instead of my usual place.

Is a DVD rental possible...?

I will be objective on a review, but from the looks, it's a winner...!

This area has drawn some interest from me on my last 3 trips, so after a little research, I booked my next trip with this hotel. The wifi was a big +, along with a balcony for late night playtime

Liked the layout, will request 2 extra pillows and 4 eggs over easy at breakfast. <grin

Now, the bad side is The Hell Club , massage places and Lollitas, damn those temptations, maybe this is why I booked a stay here, instead of my usual place. :banana :bj2

Is a DVD rental possible...?

I will be objective on a review, but from the looks, it's a winner...!

Hi Greg, Looking forward to meeting you..You will have a,dvd in your room when you arrive, and as many eggs over-easy as you wish, hopefully none cling to the ceiling, when i toss them over..(LOL)..I havent visited the places you mentioned above, but im led to believe, you wont be dissappointed with any of them..Lots of interesting places on soi lk Metro, that you will enjoy...Now and again a group of us travel outside Pattaya to what is known as the 19th hole...Details on arrival Greg.(LOL)..Take care.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have Packet n Tripe or Eyebones & breastbones
Hi 'Feileacan' Havent tried the above as yet, but will try out in the new year..So far we have only served, Irish stew, Irish ham and chicken salad, Australian 8oz Burgers and trimmings, Pork chops mash,onions and beans, just to mention a few.

Guests and customers often get Complimentary French-fries and cocktail sausages, as a surprise when they drink in the bar..

Cheers.

Pat. :cry2

Hi 'jonny_two_combs', sorry to dissappoint you, but i'm from Cork..However i am very familiar with the Wexford area. i spent 4 years in that region working as a Merchandiser , staying in hotels such as the Talbot, Whites, in wexford, the Five Counties in newross, and the Portsmouth Arms in Enniscorthy, which is closed for years..Looking forward to meeting you in December.

Cheers.

Pat.. :D

Cork..insn`t that where the great Rory Gallagher come from,I will be in pattaya in May and I like the look of your bar and guest house,I will have to talk to my mate and you could have two bookings.

Hope to see you

The beach is only two mins away . :bigsmile: With plenty of eye candy walking past, :D

I really like staying in this area, have done for the last few years. However, saying that the beach is 2 minutes away (unless travelling by Tardis) is not quite true.