Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The New York piss-up in planned!

The New York piss-up is planned!

Where: Rudy's Bar and Grill (web site) 627 9th Ave near 44th Street in Hell's Kitchen

Date: Wed 12 November 2008

Time: 7pm and on.

I posted the meet on 2 other boards as well. Come out and hang with us. I want to get the New Yorker Pattaya board members together. This bar is cheap as hell so you can save money to get back to Thailand! Don't believe me? Look at the drink menu. They even give you free fucking hot dogs as much as you need. It is an dive bar with a long history that has become an institution. If you're a New Yorker, you need to know about this place. I will find a table (inside or in the outside back area if it isn't cold) and put a piece of paper on the table that says "Pattaya" (thanks to Evil for this obvious but brilliant idea!)! If you get there first and see a table then you take it and put down a piece of paper that says Pattaya. Deal? Come find us. This bar isn't that big, so should be easy to find each other.

ny_hells_kitchen_40_rudys_bar_and_grill_515.jpg

Edited by bangkapiboy

Visited New York last year and enjoyed a few pints in Rudys.

Great jukebox and like the poster says very cheap beer.

I wish I could join you all,have a great night.

Glad to see that Rudys bar is still there, I frequented that place in the 80's when the ship I was working on used to dock at the bottom of 49th street.

It used to be a great place for meeting locals.

Here's another pic of Rudy's Bar & Grill. The pig mascot has been around since the bar opened in 1933. It was the first bar in NYC to get a liquor license when Prohibition was repealed.

Evil

:D

7186492p1.jpg

Edited by Evil Penevil