Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I have stayed at the same Hotel for three years, no problems, however,i know the manager changed so I thought I'd have a change.

E-Mailed six different Hotels (twice to some) that looked interesting, to see If I could get a decent rate for 16 days, end of Jan to Feb.

NOT one reply,I thought trade was desperate, TAT are throwing money like mad to encourage tourists, but this 'aint encouraging.

Normally ask about decent Hotels, the question now is will anybody reply!!!!!

:( T

Yes Tonemar, a decent hotel is one that reply's to your enquirey, I would check out the ones members here have recommended throughout this forum and send them a mail. I stay at the Queen vic on soi6 and somtimes the Lord nelson on same soi and the owners always reply to bookings within 24 hours. Good luck buddy

Edited by donny-darko

Both the Flipper Lodge soi 8 and Flipper house soi 7 will respond to you within 24 hours via email.

Also Bella Vista answer promptly in cut through between soi 7 and soi 8.

The problem with no reply's is the stupid Thai "Loss of face syndrome"

The booking clerk/receptionist doesn't understand the email fully and rather than losing face and asking somebody they just ditch and delete the email.

alot hotels use the sawadee booking system, never had a problem with them..put you normally have to pay in full before leaving your own country, I haven`t got a problem with that because you don`t have to worry about hotel costs when you actually get there