Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

nimbus, I already pointed it out once, but I'll give you another chance due to your lack of English skills.

I hope now all information about my Bar are correct, if there is something not correct i hope you say me.

Thanks for your help.

nimbus

(for all people in PTY from 13th june, i come back and if you want come for know me i am happy can drink with you)

I hope now all information about my Bar are correct, if there is something not correct i hope you say me.

Thanks for your help.

nimbus

(for all people in PTY from 13th june, i come back and if you want come for know me i am happy can drink with you)

nimbus, despite the fact that you are Italian, I think you know the difference between lower case and UPPER CASE letters. It's not about information, it's about shouting with BIG LETTERS (we call them CAPITAL letters, from the Latin language).

Thanks for your help.

nimbus

i am looking forward to having a beer and some Italian food with you :clap1

nimbus, despite the fact that you are Italian, I think you know the difference between lower case and UPPER CASE letters. It's not about information, it's about shouting with BIG LETTERS (we call them CAPITAL letters, from the Latin language).

Ok now i hope is ok.....thanks and sorry.....

nimbus

i am looking forward to having a beer and some Italian food with you :D

Todder, i wait you !!

I come back only for can give you good Italian Food and cold :clap1 !!!

from yesterday have in one of my room an English man,happy for this :D

see you soon,

nimbus

nimbus, can you post some photos of your food here in this thread please?

I had a couple of meals at the Italian Restaurant next to Metro Apartments. Whilst it was acceptable food, it was nothing spectacular for the high prices they charged there.

If your food LOOKS appetising, I will definitely be in to try it. After my meal I will ask to view one of your rooms.

Thanks in advance.

Isn't eating the photos dissatisfying? Why not actually go there and try the food for real?

:clap1

Ciao Roberto. Welcome and good luck with your business. I will come down and have a drink and a meal with you next time I'm in Pattaya.

La dolce vita Devil.gif

The Italian language is taking over Pattaya!

WRONG AGAIN KNOBHEAD, please stop presuming you know anything regarding MY AC business"s as you know sweet F.A., and never will. BTW I made a tidy profit aftwe just 2+ years, but there again in those days we had a different type of customer base, if you are any type of example of todays "Riff-Raff"! Of course I could be wrong as I really doubt you've ever even visited the P.I.

:clap1

or Pattaya?

hehe

Hi my friend,

from yesterday i come back Pattaya....but this city now is very quiet !!! :rolleyes:

are where you ? isn't time for holiday ?

good work for all.....eehhehehe

i hope see you soon.... :allright

nimbus

post-20825-1245006911.jpg

post-20825-1245006943.jpg

I happened to stop by and visit Roberto while I was in town the past few days. The pic of the girl on the right in the post above, does not do her justice at all. She is the #1 stunner that was there while I was. If I didn't have my missus, would've loved to taken her out for a test drive.

Roberto is a great host, and while I did not get to see the rooms while I was there, can say its worth a visit for sure. I am looking forward to hopefully adding this lovely lady I mentioned to our VIP pickups. If you like big milk, great attitude, and a killer body, this chicks the real deal. Gogo quality girl for sure. Roberto, I already made my sauce and will drop some off next time in town.

I happened to stop by and visit Roberto while I was in town the past few days. The pic of the girl on the right in the post above, does not do her justice at all. She is the #1 stunner that was there while I was. If I didn't have my missus, would've loved to taken her out for a test drive.

Roberto is a great host, and while I did not get to see the rooms while I was there, can say its worth a visit for sure. I am looking forward to hopefully adding this lovely lady I mentioned to our VIP pickups. If you like big milk, great attitude, and a killer body, this chicks the real deal. Gogo quality girl for sure. Roberto, I already made my sauce and will drop some off next time in town.

i was looking forward to my visit to bacione bar, but after reading this i cant wait to get there :chogdee2

see you next week Roby :grin-jump