Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Good 1br Condo, 8k-12k/mo for 6-12 months?

Ok... So its 5am, and a buddy from the US just called me and told me he is going to come to Thailand for a year (or 6 months at least), and wants to know about good central condos for 8-12k per month.

The only condo's I have ever looked at were double that...

Anyone have any good recommendations?

Thanks,

Frosty

• 2 weeks later...
Ok... So its 5am, and a buddy from the US just called me and told me he is going to come to Thailand for a year (or 6 months at least), and wants to know about good central condos for 8-12k per month.

Thanks,

Frosty

Uhm, not really a one-bedroom condo but more a studio: Brandnew place in a Soi from Soi Korpai. Nice and quiet area, nice rooms, 35m2 well furnished, with 4 piece dining set, kitchen area with sink, warm water in the shower, American Standard toilet, ready to move in. Per month THB 6,500 - THB 8,500 (depending on the floor), THB 7/unit electric and THB 30/unit water. Laundry service and restaurant in the building. Thai-Chinese management: Very correct and friendly.: Maple House.

Not the cheapest, but worth it's rent.

I pay THB 6,500 and a deposit of THB 5,000 upfront, regardless the rental period.

If you would like contact details: PM me, because I don;t have them on hand.

• 2 weeks later...

Place an ad in Pattaya Mail and see what happens. If I remember correctly there's a bulletin board at Carrefour listing condo for rent. Hang an ad and see what happens. From what I've been told there are tons of empty condo's in Pattaya/Jomtiem.

• 2 weeks later...

Town houses easy at that level and some condos but lower end condos tend to be for the Thai market with suspect security and crap furniture and fittings.

You should be able to get a 6 month lease at 10-12k direct but agents may want 12k at least. Some of the thai agents, such as Tip http://www.tipproperty.com/ will deal with the lower levels. You might be able to get into View Talay 2 for that on a 6 month deal which is what I'd go for.

• 1 year later...

2 :joseph44

can you contact me with details of studio in Soi Kho Pai you wrote about

will be much apreciated

PS: i can not write messages as a new member can somebody write to him pls

2 :joseph44

can you contact me with details of studio in Soi Kho Pai you wrote about

will be much apreciated

PS: i can not write messages as a new member can somebody write to him pls

That post is 2 years old. It's unlikely to still be available. joseph44 hasn't posted for over a year either.

That post is 2 years old. It's unlikely to still be available. joseph44 hasn't posted for over a year either.

Yes, but besides that worth sending at least a carrier pigeon to his last known neighbourhood. :smile:

• 1 month later...

Thanks,

Frosty

Hi i have 1 bed new condo in PARK LANE jomtien for rent fully kitted out 11,000 a mnth hort period or 10,000 a month for a 1 year deal Tel. 0838819537..thanks

• 2 weeks later...

How about this:

44m2 Studio to let - 100m from Wong Amat Beach, 5 minutes from Beach Road.

2 pools, Jaccuzi, gym, 24h security, very quiet and peaceful with a true “resort” feel.

Tastefully furnished, has European kitchen with Granite surfaces, Microwave, hob / extractor, fridge/freezer, large bathroom with luxury fittings - Large Plasma TV/DVD, air con, fly screens, balcony furniture. Everything brand new and perfect.

Available 7th June 2011

Further details / pictures / contact info:-

www.beach-condo.yolasite.com