Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Looking for a good Condo....

Or serviced apartments for some reason the LK are not getting back to me at the moment.

Would like to be in central Pattaya and a swimming pool is an essential.

Would I be best to get to Pattaya then look for a deal or book in advance?

If anyone has any good ideas that would be great.

I normally stay in the Sabai Lodge but am after somthing a bit bigger this time round.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Funky

I have 2 places that might be able to help you out. Try Dancewatchers.com , or Asian Escapes rentals or something like that. I know dancewatcher has quite a few of the View Talay condos available. Get with him quick though, as from what I hear, he only has a few left at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I stopped in one of Dancewatchers apartments in March. VT6 is next to the brand new Festival Centre. The place is great as far as location....however (why is there always a however in LOS???) Ensure you get a room facing Jomtien/Walking street. The noise from the Air Conditioning of the festival centre (I was on floor 16) was quite disturbing and constant. The apartment itself were great though...

mkindy

Hi,

Sorry, meant to say that I was on the other side that faces Nakula (or in my case the Air Conn outlet...oh and the building of the hilton which forms part of the new festival centre...ah the joys...)....I happened to have a beer with a local who had an apartment on the other side facing Jomtien and to be honest it was like being in a different building. The pool is big and always seemed to be virtually empty which was nice not having kids dive bombing my head as I have had at a few other apartments I have rented.

mkindy

Or serviced apartments for some reason the LK are not getting back to me at the moment.

Would like to be in central Pattaya and a swimming pool is an essential.

Would I be best to get to Pattaya then look for a deal or book in advance?

If anyone has any good ideas that would be great.

I normally stay in the Sabai Lodge but am after somthing a bit bigger this time round.

Thanks in advance

try this for LK group

lk_rsvn@yahoo.com

View Talay 6 will totaly suit your requirements, as was told before choose only Sounth side of the building.

Normal price for monthly rent for studio is about 20-25,000 baht (depends on floor and duration of rent).

You are planning to rent on a high season (nobody sure that next season will be as "high" as usual) however I reccomend you to book the room at advance.

Google for agents contacts who have VT6 in listing, and good luck!

View Talay 6 will totaly suit your requirements, as was told before choose only Sounth side of the building.

Normal price for monthly rent for studio is about 20-25,000 baht (depends on floor and duration of rent).

You are planning to rent on a high season (nobody sure that next season will be as "high" as usual) however I reccomend you to book the room at advance.

Google for agents contacts who have VT6 in listing, and good luck!

hi there have brand new condo hyde park get in touch im sure we could work something out for you

louis very luxuriouse pool etc on roof

hi there have brand new condo hyde park get in touch im sure we could work something out for you

louis very luxuriouse pool etc on roof

Hyde Park Residence I is really good condo, but the location is not central: it can be called South Pattaya or Phratamnak Hill.

I have 2 places that might be able to help you out. Try Dancewatchers.com , or Asian Escapes rentals or something like that. I know dancewatcher has quite a few of the View Talay condos available. Get with him quick though, as from what I hear, he only has a few left at the moment.

My buddy & I got some condos from DW earlier this year and were happy with the result. I posted a review you can check for more details:

Review: 1 Month Condo From Dancewatchers.com

-Smelly