Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pool is large and very nice and has swim up bar and water slide. Rooms average size but bathroom small with strange sliding doors. Pool was one of the plusses of the hotel.

Stay at the Nova Platinum for 7 days just last month. The pool was very nice with great lounge chairs and the pool bar. Exercise room right off the pool. There is quite a bit of noise with the construction of Building III that is going on behind the pool. As a whole the hotel is a great value.

The rooms are not bad at all. Enough space for you and your lady friend. The bed is big. Their massage service is expensive but very professional.

The pool is decent where you swim around and take a dip to cool off when you are tanning. The gym is a little room with just basic equipments.

The only problem with that hotel is that one your way back from a songtao on Beach Road. Alot of them will stop after making a left down the main Walking Street soi. At times it will cost you another 10 baht to go make the right to go all the way to soi 18.

Cutting through on of the Soi where Club Boesche is convenient. However that Soi is an Indian/Arab street. Not unsafe just a bunch of rude people, walking and talking like they own the place. Alot of them are European but manners are very Arabic, go figure.

I liked the place but will try some place else next time. The staff were great. The Vault is about 30 meters down from it BTW.

The rooms are not bad at all. Enough space for you and your lady friend. The bed is big. Their massage service is expensive but very professional.

The pool is decent where you swim around and take a dip to cool off when you are tanning. The gym is a little room with just basic equipments.

The only problem with that hotel is that one your way back from a songtao on Beach Road. Alot of them will stop after making a left down the main Walking Street soi. At times it will cost you another 10 baht to go make the right to go all the way to soi 18.

Cutting through on of the Soi where Club Boesche is convenient. However that Soi is an Indian/Arab street. Not unsafe just a bunch of rude people, walking and talking like they own the place. Alot of them are European but manners are very Arabic, go figure.

I liked the place but will try some place else next time. The staff were great. The Vault is about 30 meters down from it BTW.

Next to the Nova Platinum there is Siam Bayshore - big resort connected to the Walking Street. I usually go that way, the thai guard never stoped me - just smile and be polite. But the road may be closed from WS side during public holidays, but then too many people will use it.