Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 457 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Carding the girls - is it really necessary?

In my dozen or so visits to Pattaya I always stay at the Sunshine Hotel (Soi 8). Decent hotel (imho) - I always get a Deluxe Seaview room in the new wing (... lol, you can hardly call that buildlng "new" anymore - but that's how they refer to it). Anyway . . . I always liked the fact that we could walk straight through the courtyard and to the elevator - by-passing the lobby - so my girl did not have to turn in an I.D.

I never take freelancers .... only bargirls and GoGo girls. I really do a pretty thorough interview at the bar before selecting my evening companion, so I don't see the need for carding the girl at the front desk. But during my last trip to Pattaya, they had a security guy posted at the elevator . . . and he always directed my girl back to the lobby to get her ID checked -- pissed me off - I don't like the process.

Can anyone recommend "Guest friendly" hotels that don't card the girls? I like the Soi 8 & Soi 7 locations... but I am open to other hotel suggestions closer to WS . . . or maybe the other way towards Soi 6.

Thanks, --- Farsider

Checking the ID of BGs is for your protection and the girls don't usually have a problem with showing it. :D

However if I was holidaying with my TGF and an ID was requested from her and not me I would have a problem with that. :gulp

I've only ever stayed at Residence Gardens and never been asked to register a guest there, and I've never had a problem either, But I don't leave money etc around at home either, just be careful and tidy

Galaxy Suites ask for the girls ID Card and returns it when the girl leaves. It never seems to be a problem with the girl. Asking for the girls ID is for your and our protection. We are checking for the girls age. If she is under 18 you will be notified and the girl will not be able to stay at Galaxy. We copy the ID information for your protection. We will have it if ever it is needed. You can make arrangement with receptionist if you do not want to have the ID checked.

actually the smart thing to do would be to have them check her ID and give your room a call when she left.

like I say that would be the smart thing to do

I stay at both, hotels that require ID's and those that don't. To me it makes no difference. I do believe the Thai law is that anyone staying in a hotel must be registered, so that would include your new best friend for the night.

I always stay at the Sandy Spring for most of my time in Pattaya, and there is more or less up to me (us) if the girl leaves her ID at the desk. Most of the time we just walk to the lift, but if I feel that she should leave her ID, we walk by the desk for her to leave it. If I'm not staying at the SS, I will stay at the Pattaya Bay Resort which has the policy that the girl will leave her ID card at the desk. Next morning they will call for your OK before returning the card to the girl.

I have stayed at a few of the hotels on both Soi 7 and 8 and they require that the girl must leave her ID with them before she can go up to the room. As far as I'm concered, the hotel is following the law and looking out for us by taking the ID card and I don't have a problem with it. As what the others said, the girls are use to it and understand.

LeoTex