Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

New Holiday Inn on Beach Road North Pattaya

I am interest to know if the new Holiday Inn on Beach Road, North Pattaya has opened yet? Also, any information about it if anyone has stayed there yet, especially their daily rate.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am interest to know if the new Holiday Inn on Beach Road, North Pattaya has opened yet? Also, any information about it if anyone has stayed there yet, especially their daily rate.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Due to open in October.

Where on Beach Road will this Holiday Inn be located?

By the way, does anyone have an opening date for the Hilton in the Central Festival Market?

It's where Soi Zero/Regent Marina/Bus Station used to be.

Edited by CheshireTom

i cant help but wondering, are these hotels going to be regularly full?

The holiday Inn looks huge and it must have been quite a size-able investment...with tourism the way it is, they may take a big hit

i cant help but wondering, are these hotels going to be regularly full?

The holiday Inn looks huge and it must have been quite a size-able investment...with tourism the way it is, they may take a big hit

And if it's anything like the Holiday Inn in Phuket, it won't be girl friendly. Or, maybe it will be?

Hilton is scheduled to open 3rd quarter 2010. The Holiday is susposed to have around 350 room while the Centara has about 550 rooms and the grounds are huge. Centara looks like a resort one would see on the Las Vegas Strip.