Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Suggestions please for Accommodation for Month Nov/ Dec

Hi

Can anyone suggest accommodation for a one month stay Nov/Dec. I have usually stayed at LK Mansions but the place has deteriorated. Ideally I would like a room with a Balcony and comfortable bed. I always rent a bike for the month so somewhere 2nd Road and outwards would be ok. Internet access/ wifi and a pool is also desirable. Price around 15000 baht would be nice.

You can PM me with details if you prefer.

Thanks all

:gulp :eyecrazy :D

I stayed at the Pattaya Bay Resort last month and I would strongly recommend it. I intend to book it for my Nobember trip. Sandy Spring is also good but you have to pay for the 'net. Lots of hotel threads on here for you to check out.

A place called either The Mook or The Mooks opened a few months ago. It's located on 3rd Rd just north of the enterance to Carrefour. Don't know the price but if your interested and no one can provide it I'll be back in Pattaya around mid Sep and can check for you. Also nearby a condo called TW Condominum just opened and they were advertiseing rates at around 14K, don't know if it will stay that price till you arrive.