Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Moving Sale (TV's and such)

I will be departing Thailand at the end of February. I have a few items listed below which will be for sale starting February 10th. I want to use them until the last possible moment.

42 inch LG Plasma flat screen

5 speak LG surround system

32 inch Sanyo flat screen

5 speaker Sanyo surround sound

Gas BBQ grill with attachments

All items were purchased new in box in July and have been taken very well care of. All supporting documents, boxes are available as are receipts. Asking price is below;

42 inch LG Plasma- 35,000 baht, this includes surround sound

32 in Sanyo- 25,000 baht, this includes surround sound

Gas grill- 20,000 baht, this includes all attachments

First 65,000 baht will take everything.

I made a mistake on size, type and what I paid for the TV's. An adjustment has been made. Please see link below. I tried uploading them directly but got a message saying I was a fat bastard and they were done wrong, so just go this route.

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/ven...s%20for%20sale/

The grill is a tad bit dusty. I left the cover off for a couple of days and they have been building a beautiful concrete wall in front of my house. More pics available if you need them.

Thanks Bruiser for the vouch. I can use it LOL

Contact information;

Email: itishotiniraq@aol.com

Phone: 0879878073 ask for Robert

Edited by itishotiniraq
HeHeHeHe, Im only takin the piss.

No worries mate. I know you Aussies love a good barbie. I am just thinking that the 20k baht is a little steep. I think you can get one like SpicyMartin has from up North, brand new for around that price. I am thinkin maybe 8-10k baht and I would take it.

Depends Stinky This One is a "basic" aussie 4 burner, its 23k without a bottle.

Sorry to thread fuck the OP, but

I always wondered why BBQs are so bloody expensive up in Thailand. We can get a decent 6 burner down under for about $500 (15,000 bahts).

Is it the actual jets, the stainless steel or what that makes them so expensive?

I wonder how much they weigh and how much to stick in BIG suitcase and pay excess baggage maybe?

Kev

Kev, that one in the Link is a Barbeques Galore BBQ imported from OZ, the same BBQ on the Barbeques Galore website is $199.00 AUD.

All the BBQ's sold at The Barbeque store are Barbeques Galore ones....... The Barbeque shop also sells Bundy Rum :D

OK so why so bloody expensive in Thailand Fondles???? Cheaper labour etc....

I bought over a Baby Weber a few years ago (in suitcase) to leave in the house up in the village, but by the time I got back the family had F'd it anyway.

Edited by Kev
OK so why so bloody expensive in Thailand Fondles???? Cheaper labour etc....

No idea to be honest, im guessing lots of import tax and a greedy shop owner trying to make a quick profit.

$200.00 for BBQ.

$100.00 for Freight (pure guesstimate).

$100.00 import tax (pure guesstimate).

total 12,000b.

10,900b gross profit is nice.

Yeah, I wil get some pics up. I never even thought of that. Be patient as I am a computer idiot.

I wondered also why the bBQ was so expensive but I wanted one so I got it.

I am taking the little lady back to America with me. We will be there until winter then back to Thailand. At this point it is looking like 8 months a year USA and the 4 winter months in Thailand. No other reason. I would like to stay but between my family and her, it is time to go.

Thanks for the responses and appreciate not ripping me up. I know the prices seem somewhat high but I am definately losing money. All receipts can and will be produced for anyone requesting them.

http://www.bbqthai.com

That is where the BBQ was purchased. It has a rotisserie with it which is what I used the most often. Cooks an entire chicken in about 45 minutes and much better than the roadside chicken I have eaten as I actually used spices LOL

http://www.bbqthai.com/3_GrillKing_SScart2009.html

that is the one I have except mine has the rotisserie (as mentioned before), the side burner and stainless steel tongs, meat fork and spatula. I will get the pics ASAP and post them when I figure it out.

Edited by itishotiniraq

Mate 8 months US and 4Thai I think I would try other way around.

But I understand with all your family back in US

I can agree on quality and good condition of these items for sale ,also that Itshot is a dab hand with the Bar-B-Q or what ever it is you Americans call them (cook outs ??).

Hope all going well for your little Lady,Maybe we can catch up again if u still around 24th Feb??

All the very best to the two and a half of you guys :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Here in the states you can find a 32" LCD for 11,000 baht.

Here in Thailand you can find a 32" LCD for 11,000 baht as well, infact ive seen them on sale for 9990 baht.