Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The Blues Factory is proud to announce that "The New Machine" Pink Floyd tribute band from the UK will be performing their Pink Floyd tribute show live on our stage on Wednesday 24th February.

This is the band that HEADLINED this years Burapa bike weekend here in Pattaya last Friday and Saturday where they rocked the place.

Also on the night Lam Morrison and The Rock Machine will be playing.

I am still in talks but the night will also be used to help a local wothwhile charity.

Doors open at 9pm with live music from 10pm.

No cover charge.

www.thenewmachine.co.uk

Myspace

see you there.

:)

logo_2_web.jpg

Edited by davethailand

Just been chatting with one of the Guy's who organized the Burapa event and The New Machine Band want to do this gig before they go back to the UK but they want to do it for charity, as I won't allow tickets to be sold for events like this there will be a donation box in front of the stage, so basically if you liked their set it would be great if people could make a small donation. Blues Factory will also contribute and the proceeds will be split between the Camillian Centre and The Mercy Centre.

cheers

DT.

:thumbup

any chance of postponing it for a month

pity, id love to see them :hairout

My thoughts too Stuy. Never mind, I'm sure there will be some entertanment there for us. :D

Good luck with the event Dave, hope you get a good collection. :clap1

Glyn.