Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

If Jesus rose from the dead once again

I think Jesus was probably a good guy. Somehow, though, the Catholic church latched onto the concept and screwed it all up. Now, they want people to believe they're going straight to hell for even thinking about sex. Not exactly a way to recruit new members, is it?

I'm not sure what Jesus would think about Pattaya. For all I know, he'd have his headquarters somewhere on Soi 6.

That reminds me. Has anyone ever seen a monk on Soi 6, blessing all the bar girls before they start their day? I wish I had had my camera that day.

I think Jesus was probably a good guy. Somehow, though, the Catholic church latched onto the concept and screwed it all up. Now, they want people to believe they're going straight to hell for even thinking about sex. Not exactly a way to recruit new members, is it?

I'm not sure what Jesus would think about Pattaya. For all I know, he'd have his headquarters somewhere on Soi 6.

That reminds me. Has anyone ever seen a monk on Soi 6, blessing all the bar girls before they start their day? I wish I had had my camera that day.

No doubt in my mind that Jesus was a top geeza and he had a lot of mates.

I cant but help wonder though, whether Jacob, would head straight for Boys Town in his coat of many colours

Edited by Mr Pastry
Mr Pastry how can you call these guys cunts yet anyone that says anything against Muslims and Islam you criticise :beer
Ahhh, well youi see, it doesn't work that way.
If Jesus rose from the dead once again

That would be something like your pouring me more tea, i.e. impossible.

I think Jesus would buy Armani suit and perhaps shave and get a haircut. Get a bath, sample local wine and fish then look for a group of friends.

After a weekend of hard partying he would incurage those without sin to throw the first rock.

I wonder whether he would be a Modern Jesus, and a bit more tolerant, or would he condemn it as Sodom and Gomorrah, the devils playground, what do you reckon ??

Are we the Devil s's Children ?? :beer

He'd probably think he was in heaven :allright apart from the fucking Indian Tailors :beer