Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 461 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Liquid Lounge Soi buakhow/Soi LK Metro

I'm looking into staying at the Liquid Lounge for my next trip to Pats at the end of May.

http://www.liquidloungepattaya.com/home.html

Has anyone stayed here recently and if so could you provide some feed back on your stay? What did you think of the rooms and service? Did you find the bed comfortable? How was the noise level in the rooms from the bar below?

Thanks in advance for any info :allright

I'm looking into staying at the Liquid Lounge for my next trip to Pats at the end of May.

http://www.liquidloungepattaya.com/home.html

Has anyone stayed here recently and if so could you provide some feed back on your stay? What did you think of the rooms and service? Did you find the bed comfortable? How was the noise level in the rooms from the bar below?

Thanks in advance for any info :gulp

Nice location, last time I was told "no vacancy" I was looking for cooking facilities, rare for rooms in the area.

If your coming for quiet and rest this is not the place :allright

Nice location, last time I was told "no vacancy" I was looking for cooking facilities, rare for rooms in the area.

If your coming for quiet and rest this is not the place :allright

I would guess that your chances are very slim to get a room there at such short notice! I have stayed there twice, both for 4 weeks and rooms are large,well furnished and fairly priced.

No chance of "Cooking" though as only fitted with a Micro wave and toaster. Sometimes it is noisy but no more so than many other places.

I stayed there over new year.

I was in the smallest room (which was spacious) on the second floor and the balcony facing club blu.

It was good and clean.

Matt the manager was very helpful

I was near there on Friday night, i saw an extremely drunk farang stagger to the Soi Buakhow side of the bar, and have a piss onto the road, in full view of passers by :lol: he finished, then staggered back in, about 10 minutes later he was shoved off the step into the road by another ferang who seemed extremely pissed off with him and proceded to give him a bit of a kicking :allright .

Please don't take this as any reflection on the bar, it's the only time i've seen anything like that there.

Edited by Ergodyne
I would guess that your chances are very slim to get a room there at such short notice! I have stayed there twice, both for 4 weeks and rooms are large,well furnished and fairly priced.

No chance of "Cooking" though as only fitted with a Micro wave and toaster. Sometimes it is noisy but no more so than many other places.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback :lol:

Sent an email and the Liquid Lounge is fully booked for the dates requested. :lol: The rooms sound great. I'll try them again during my next trip.

I was near there on Friday night, i saw an extremely drunk farang stagger to the Soi Buakhow side of the bar, and have a piss onto the road, in full view of passers by :gulp he finished, then staggered back in, about 10 minutes later he was shoved off the step into the road by another ferang who seemed extremely pissed off with him and proceded to give him a bit of a kicking :eyecrazy .

Please don't take this as any reflection on the bar, it's the only time i've seen anything like that there.

I watched that myself, he then proceeded to take the guys shoes off on throw them down Soi B :nod

Again, as the poster as already said, that's no reflection on the bar, it's also the only time i've seen any bother at Liquid Lounge....

I was near there on Friday night, i saw an extremely drunk farang stagger to the Soi Buakhow side of the bar, and have a piss onto the road, in full view of passers by :D he finished, then staggered back in, about 10 minutes later he was shoved off the step into the road by another ferang who seemed extremely pissed off with him and proceded to give him a bit of a kicking :D .

Welcome to Pattaya...

There are many guest houses and small hotels on LK meter and near by area, I would walk around and check in person once you arrive, don't think you will have a problem finding a place now that low season is here.

Then WHY post it at least TWICE? :sosad

You get really testy over any negative posts about LK Metro, don't you?

Then WHY post it at least TWICE? 2guns

Check again ! i have only posted it once, and went to the trouble of pointing out it was purely an observation and was in no way a reflection of the establishment.

My post seems to have been quoted and re quoted for some reason. how can i be blamed for that :allright 2guns 2guns

Good area although only a couple of bars in Metro are worth looking at, Murphys law is welcoming and one down on the corner, the Go Go is ok too but thats all, Lolitas has dropped off and Devils Den seems a little expensive, better bars on Diana and bokow.

You get really testy over any negative posts about LK Metro, don't you?

Not really just those that take a delight in running it down for no reason! The subject was about Hotels/Accomodation and nothing more so it was off topic, a practice I mistakenly thought you vowed to eliminate. Get it now! :bhappy :bhappy :allright

Edited by stevoman
Not really just those that take a delight in running it down for no reason! The subject was about Hotels/Accomodation and nothing more so it was off topic, a practice I mistakenly thought you vowed to eliminate. Get it now! :bhappy :bhappy :allright

If the Hotel has a bar, then that is part of the report on the accommodations. If something is seen and reported to happen in the bar by a BM, that is part of the information about the accommodations. Would you rather no one had mentioned this incident they saw with their own eyes? I don't think people are so stupid to believe that sort of thing happens everyday, but it appears to have happened, as it has been reported by two eyewitnesses on this board.

If anything was off topic, it was your outburst to Ergodyne about his repeating the story...which he didn't.

You're not only testy about LK Metro, but I think you're blinkered on the subject as well. You should have that looked at.

Thanks for the suggestions on moderation, though. :beer

You'd have made a brilliant "Spin Doctor! :bhappy

You'd do well to remember that before attempting to verbally joust with me! :bhappy

Odd that you call facts and logic "spin", implying that the omission of facts and changing those that are mentioned qualifies as straight shooting from you.

I have to admit, you do provide me with some entertainment. Cheers.

Btw, you can still have that (one) beer on me if you find your way to FLB sometime.

• 4 weeks later...

stayed many times and never had a problem, can be noisey but if you get front room but you can also have a good view of club blu dancers.

rooms ok, dont have any pics on my pic so not able to show them, but you get a large fridge which you can fill yourself, micowave, kettle, etc

at night you can use the side entrance so dont have to pass through the bar.

normally open to 2ish then reopens about mid-day.

owners are a good laugh, Matt the manager usually on hand to sort anything out.

not sure of prices, best email them to be sure.

would stay again, in fact prob will later this year.

edit in

one downside is the cleaning, they dont do the sheets every day so if you need that doing to avoid any female conflicts then you will need to arrange it with the staff.

bed on the firm side in the rooms i stayed in but for me thats ok, not a fan of soft mattresses (if that is a word)

Edited by monkeyspanker