Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Breakfast at L.K. Metro

Ate there several times last month had the 100thb breakfast about 3-4 times always with scrambled and beans very tasty and good value. (no I never finished it all) As one poster referred to it yes the sausage is a good meaty one.

Greg only one small complaint, the so called “juice” it’s not!

I’d rather pay a little more for the real thing but that option seemed a little like to much trouble to explain to the very nice staff.

But also tried some of the Thai dishes from the menu, very tasty, good value and good sized servings.

• 1 month later...

Deffo my favourite bar in pattaya, I normally go in at tea time for a few beers and a game or two of pool, think i'll breakfast there next time i'm in town, girls are great too. See you early next year :whistling:

The "full" English breakfast was originally eaten by the miners before they started work.

Due to hard labour they needed the calories.

Although there are few miners left the British continue eating this.

That's why there are so many fat fuckers in Britain. :whistling:

Although there are few miners left the British continue eating this.

Yes.The tories closed the mines to feck the unions and poured 6,000 cubic tonnes of concrete down them to stop the next government re opening them They started buying coal from Australia. :clueless

• Upvote 1
Yes.The tories closed the mines to feck the unions and poured 6,000 cubic tonnes of concrete down them to stop the next government re opening them They started buying coal from Australia. :clueless
Yes, the coal is better, cheaper and the workers more agreeable.

UK coal had become too expensivve due to constant strikes by militants trying to cause a change of government.

Good economic move... :lol:

Edited by jacko
Yes, the coal is better, cheaper and the workers more agreeable.

UK coal had become too expensivve due to constant strikes by militants trying to cause a change of government.

Good economic move... :lol:

Your TFing :clueless

So, in short....your wrong :grin-jump

Your TFing :grin-jump

So, in short....your wrong :banghead

That should be you're... my undereducated friend.

it didnt look like that in the picture when I had it, I dont like the fatty bacon too, the sausage wasnt bad but the hash brown had shrunk somewhat and the toast is the small thai stuff.

Not bad though for the money

• 2 weeks later...

I ate B/F here on the first day of mystay and on the last ,12 weeks apart,and the difference was stunning.The fist B/F was great and all that was advertised,unfortunately the B/F I had on the last day was awful.I looked at the plate and thought that I was getting US style bacon as it was black and looked hard ,but no it was black but so slimey I left it all on the plate and ate the rest which was OK but The Bacon ,if that is what the black slimy mess was,gave me the distinct impression that it was something leftover that they wanted rid of and I got it .NO return visit from me

• 4 weeks later...

Agree about the bacon. Went in yesterday morning for the first time and had the 100 baht breakfast. All good apart from the bacon which was a greasy mess. Probably the worst bacon I've had in Pattaya. However, decent value for money. Greg...sort your bacon out and you'll get more customers, me included.

• 2 weeks later...
Agree about the bacon. Went in yesterday morning for the first time and had the 100 baht breakfast. All good apart from the bacon which was a greasy mess. Probably the worst bacon I've had in Pattaya. However, decent value for money. Greg...sort your bacon out and you'll get more customers, me included.

those George foreman grillers are the go.

your right there a bastard to clean.

Just warm it up, use kittchen roll to get the worst off, then use some kittchen roll with some cooking oil on to clean the rest down. Takes about 5min max. :gulp

Edited by Montydog

I will definitly be checking it out soon as I am staying on Soi Diana right now and the breakfast :gulp over there looks better..spring