Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 242 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Room Needed ASAP monthly 5000baht allincluded

cannot find the street in google maps, is it spelled right? ty anyway!

Multiple ways to spell it but it runs north-south roughly parallel with Second and Third Road between Pattaya Tai and Pattaya Klang.

Not a bad place to start looking for a low priced room above a shop house and there are plenty of cheap internet cafes in the area. It's low season now so rent a place for a night or two and cruise the side sois on the look out for "Room for Rent" signs. I wouldn't rent anything at the price point you have in mind sight unseen. I think you mentioned you work on the web? Quite a few wifi hot spots in the area so you may get lucky finding an open one or be able to make an arrangement to access one.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple ways to spell it but it runs north-south roughly parallel with Second and Third Road between Pattaya Tai and Pattaya Klang.

Not a bad place to start looking for a low priced room above a shop house and there are plenty of cheap internet cafes in the area. It's low season now so rent a place for a night or two and cruise the side sois on the look out for "Room for Rent" signs. I wouldn't rent anything at the price point you have in mind sight unseen. I think you mentioned you work on the web? Quite a few wifi hot spots in the area so you may get lucky finding an open one or be able to make an arrangement to access one.

thanks for the info!

Hi Sponio,

There's guy on another site who is renting out rooms in his Guesthouse in Jomtien for 3500 BHT per month. P.M. me for details if interested as bad manners to advertise it here!

cannot find the street in google maps, is it spelled right? ty anyway!

I think 'Soi Buakhao' is the most common way of spelling the before mentioned street.

Hope this helps.

Hi Sponio,

There's guy on another site who is renting out rooms in his Guesthouse in Jomtien for 3500 BHT per month. P.M. me for details if interested as bad manners to advertise it here!

jo stevo would be nice, can u mail me?

thanks

Hi Sponio,

If it's on the up and up, you can post it here. No problem providing an answer to a question, wherever it comes from.

Sponio,

The Jomtien Guesthouse is advertised on pattaya-addicts site in their accomodation section. It's called "Blue Lagoon" and is owned by a guy named "Kiwimike"!

Sponio,

The Jomtien Guesthouse is advertised on pattaya-addicts site in their accomodation section. It's called "Blue Lagoon" and is owned by a guy named "Kiwimike"!

ty i got his number!

MM and all Forum Members, i am not yet in pattaya and any more info is welcome but i am already very impressed from so much help overhere, thanks very much!! guess i will keep stay in pattayatalk

You could get a studio for 5000 in nirun condo's ex electric/ water. I havn't read all the posts but surely someone knows how too hook you up.

------------------------------

http://teakdoor.com/pattaya-property-sales...ly-3-700-a.html

The same guy has posted this add a few time in most forums with pics, it looked very ok. I don't know much about it though and it is a old add, but you should find similar ones

Good luck

Edited by aras
  • 4 weeks later...
@bazle ty very much, the telephone numbers are from her or from the apartments?

@chacha sounds pretty nice and the Walking Street will be not very my target but good to know, need cheap internet cafes, i guess i will find for sure at the darkside..

internet cafes???

i think much cheaper to get it on yr mobile.

assuming yu have a computer.

i can help yu more but i want to hear about the dodgy ex-GF first

:allright

Edited by aussielongboat

There are lots of condos for rent at Narin. Since you have a motorbike, it would be great for you. Several internet shops, internet available in rooms, many aircon, lots of food with in walking distance, as well as places to monger, and drink. http://2-thai.com/147_thailand_pattaya_nir...ondominium.html