Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

New fabulous 141 sqm oceanfront View Talay 7 condo for vacation rental

I was going to comment on the price, high, until I viewed the pics. I have had experience in doing up VT condos and this one looks excellent in my opinion. Certainly quality renting for a family and good value. I wish you success with finding tenants.

Thank you for your input. The condo must be seen first hand to fully appreciate. The granite counter-tops throughout are of a very high standard and the stone has beautiful coloring. The wood work is floor to ceiling, no dust catcher cabinets here. The light floor tile is a lovely semi-polished ceramic. The charcoal bathroom tiles are non-slip. The coastline view is spectacular, as anyone living there knows this building was constructed controversially close the the water. Three air-conditioners each with remote control. The leather couch now has one more section added, making it longer than featured in the photos. There is nothing cheap about the place, this was a 2.5+ Million baht build-out.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, the condo is now near fully booked from present time through the end of February 2011. There's presently still some availability from October 21 to October 31. November 28 to December 3. Then availability January 9 to January 30th.

Here is a YouTube video that was made a few months before I purchased the condo.

Thank you for your interest. :allright

Very nice place.

It would be affordable for guys from India who like to stay 10 per room.

For me it is too far away from the action and places like Nova Gold would suit me better if I wanted to splash out on a nice place.

Well, the condo is now near fully booked from present time through the end of February 2011. There's presently still some availability from October 21 to October 31. November 28 to December 3. Then availability January 9 to January 30th.

Here is a YouTube video that was made a few months before I purchased the condo.

Thank you for your interest. :yikes:

Does anyone on this board understand that the Thai fire dept has NO ladders the rise above the 4th floor, one fire dept employe said "we just to watch it burn,and pick up jumpers" :angry2