Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premiership 2010-11

Winners?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

, I think Wenger has legit reasons for moaning most of the time.

No he doesn't. He plays a style that is unsuited to winning, and pisses and moans that he can't figure out how to win silverware.

And I didn't hear anyone say much when Barca were robbed of a win at the Emirates through bad decisions. The win has been hailed as a great win, when it was just bad decisions that helped them. He was known as an also ran before he arrived at Arsenal and only won when he still had some of the previous team still there. He is a bad loser, considering all the practice he gets!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I right in thinking that if Man City win their next game and go 3rd, then Arsenal will have to qualify for the champs league through play offs?   And who is the new American shareholder? Is he l

Is that because they speaka de language of Brazil ?

Hi,

Man Utd are now going to have more Championships than Liverpool after their defeat of champions Chelsea yesterday. Liverpool won most of theirs in a more honest environment than pertains today though. Still a great scrap at the bottom.

Liverpool won most of theirs in a more honest environment than pertains today though. Still a great scrap at the bottom.

No offence, but. You are so bitter and twisted mate. Man U have won in the UK and Europe through a winning mentality and skill. Their manager done it before with lowly Aberdeen. I guess you will claim they were "helped" by refs and the refs stopped helping them after Fergie left !!!!!!!!If you can't see how they win, then you know nothing. The bottom line is that they have the best manager.

Their manager done it before with lowly Aberdeen. I guess you will claim they were "helped" by refs and the refs stopped helping them after Fergie left !!!!!!!!

Hi,

I think his success with Aberdeen was his finest hour and shows he is a great manager. That is not the issue. Man Utd have produced some of the great teams over the years as well, even before Fergie, and one of the few teams in the Premiership I would pay to watch as they play attacking football. However, I feel their record is tainted by the officiating in the Premiership. I know we will never agree on this and I respect your opinion.

. I know we will never agree on this and I respect your opinion.

Well sorry, but any respect for yours has went out the window. We will never agree because you have flipped.

Please take the time to explain why you think an industry worth billions would be slanted in Man U's favour? Who is behind it? Who approaches the referees? Is it cash bribes? How many people are in on it? Was it Fergie on the grassy knoll?????? :whistling: Does it extend to bribing other teams goalkeepers? etc etc. Just how far reaching is the corruption? Could Abramovich not outbid United, or city?

Carraghers tackle on Nani?

Luiz not sent off for foul on Rooney?

Ivanovic should have got a 2nd yellow twice on Sunday.

Rooney was banned for swearing when we see players swear every week. Oh wait. Was that a ruse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were plenty of bad decisions against all teams. It's swings and roundabouts and you can't declare the premiership as bent as you did before.

And it's sour grapes to say that their astonishing record is tainted. That means you are saying the whole Premiership is tainted. That's outrageous.

Please take the time to explain why you think an industry worth billions would be slanted in Man U's favour?

Hi,

I covered this in a long post some time ago. Man Utd are the driver for sales all over the World. As a result their success is critical for many vested interests. If you think football and sport is so clean what do you think about the FIFA bribery cases at the moment ?

If you think football and sport is so clean what do you think about the FIFA bribery cases at the moment ?

England should withdraw from FIFA, play only friendly matches for a few years and fuck the Euro and World Cup. The Government, as a backing, should ensure all games are on terrestrial T.V. Sky and others won't be able to hold the country to ransom, to watch the games.......

Bring back the Home Championships and make them multi- leg with a final between the two top teams. That will fill any football ground. Might earn the BBC a few more bob from other countries- they need it ! :thumbup

England should withdraw from FIFA, play only friendly matches for a few years and fuck the Euro and World Cup. The Government, as a backing, should ensure all games are on terrestrial T.V. Sky and others won't be able to hold the country to ransom, to watch the games.......

Hi,

Only one problem with that, MONEY. Idealists have no place in the modern world I'm afraid. :hairout

Hi,

I covered this in a long post some time ago. Man Utd are the driver for sales all over the World. As a result their success is critical for many vested interests. If you think football and sport is so clean what do you think about the FIFA bribery cases at the moment ?

Could you post me the link to it.

Man U are the driver because they are the most successful. The horse is before the cart. I find it ludicrous that you say the premiership and uefa are bent. The game against Chelsea. The league leader totally outclassed the 2nd place team. Man for man, Man U are the best team. They have the best manager. They made the signing of the season in Hernandez for £6mil. They have sold the most expansive player (Ronaldo). Everything points to why they are the best. Yet you claim they have dominated for 19 years because a succession of referees have been bribed and nobody has outed it. Every manager and ex player says Sir Alex is the best as are Man U. Please do post your scoop of a story and remember me when you get published and lauded as the worlds leading armchair investigative journalist who uncovered a huge premiership and uefa scam :kissing Jeez. It was bad enough when you claimed Arsene wasn't a loser despite not winning for 6 years. You don't seem to like winners.

Hi,

Wolves and Wigan have great victories which give them hope of survival. Hammers go down. Man City qualify for Europe. With their FA Cup win they have had a good season though I lost my bet on the Premiership.

Am I right in thinking that if Man City win their next game and go 3rd, then Arsenal will have to qualify for the champs league through play offs?

And who is the new American shareholder? Is he likely to prefer money or a winning side, or both?

• Upvote 1

Am I right in thinking that if Man City win their next game and go 3rd, then Arsenal will have to qualify for the champs league through play offs?

And who is the new American shareholder? Is he likely to prefer money or a winning side, or both?

Hi,

I don't think it makes a great diffence finishing 3rd or 4th.One would expect either team to qualify. Kroenke seems to have a good track record in sports management and financial prudence. Mourinho won the Champions League with Porto so it can be done without too much money. However, I think the Portuguese are better than English teams at finding great players in South America.

Hi,

I think the Portuguese are better than English teams at finding great players in South America.

• Upvote 1

Hi,

They get players from other SA countries as well. I think the SA players feel more at home in Portugal/Spain than other places. Language, food, culture etc. come into it .

Edited by wacmedia

Hi,

They get players from other SA countries as well. I think the SA players feel more at home in Portugal/Spain than other places. Language, food, culture etc. come into it .

So we get the ones just here for the money ? Oh that explains a lot !

Any one fancy the Chelsea job ? :whistling:

Bring back the special one........?

Bring back the special one........?

Or his predecessor Claudio ? I liked them both.

Ivan the Terrible may be too proud to ask them.

Anyway we want one of them for Brentford.

Hi,

A great final week with relegation undecided to the last few minutes. I had a gut feeling Birmingham would go down and so it proved. Wigan survived again and I think Martinez has done a good job there. I feel sorry for Ancelotti who seems a nice guy and is one of the best managers to ply his trade in the English game. Sunday showed the great love the people have for football in England.