Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premiership 2010-11

Winners?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

4 mins is half of 8. Which is equivalent to 22 and a half mins in a 45 minute half. It took an outsider to blow the whistle on the politicians, so lets hope somebody does the same to the Premiership referees.

The 8 mins were added on for a second half injury to Liverpool's Jamie Carragher,therfore a "minimum" of 8 mins were added to the second half of play.

The first half has it's own time added if time has been lost.

The referee was right ,you are not.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I right in thinking that if Man City win their next game and go 3rd, then Arsenal will have to qualify for the champs league through play offs?   And who is the new American shareholder? Is he l

Is that because they speaka de language of Brazil ?

Hi,

4 mins is half of 8. Which is equivalent to 22 and a half mins in a 45 minute half. It took an outsider to blow the whistle on the politicians, so lets hope somebody does the same to the Premiership referees.

Sorry, but sounds like sour grapes to me. I would watch the clip provided relative to "suspension" of extra time. What, is the ref supposed to allow RVP to eat into the extra time running around with his top off? (which caused me 2 points, BTW, as I had the armband on him.)

Spurs 3 Scum 2

I thought It was 3 : 3 at the end of the game. You must have had one of the PI famous power outages in AC near the end of the match. It was one of the better and more exciting English Premier League games, I have watched lately. Now it is back to watching Aussie Rules footie on Friday, Saturday and Sunday on ABC Asia on Jomtien Cable Channel 5. :whistling:

I thought It was 3 : 3 at the end of the game. You must have had one of the PI famous power outages in AC near the end of the match. It was one of the better and more exciting English Premier League games, I have watched lately. Now it is back to watching Aussie Rules footie on Friday, Saturday and Sunday on ABC Asia on Jomtien Cable Channel 5. :clueless

That was my prediction 50 mins before kick off.

3 : 2 was not a bad shout.

3 : 3 no good to either team, c'est la vie!

Sorry, but sounds like sour grapes to me.

Hi,

Sky did not show it during the game(surprise, surprise) but RVP "offside goal" scored when Arsenal were 3-2 up against Spurs was onside. Can you blame Wenger for being upset as it seems to occour in every game as the season comes to an end.

Van Persie was wrongly judged offside when putting the ball past Gomes.
Hi,

Sky did not show it during the game(surprise, surprise) but RVP "offside goal" scored when Arsenal were 3-2 up against Spurs was onside. Can you blame Wenger for being upset as it seems to occour in every game as the season comes to an end.

They did show it ,you must've been crying into your cocoa at the time & missed it. :unsure: You are right though it was onside,as an LFC fan I was hoping for an Arse win myself :clueless

Wenger has become the biggest whinging ,dummyspitting manager the Prem has ever seen ,even out moaning Fergie these days.

as an LFC fan I was hoping for an Arse win myself :clueless

Hi,

Well Man Utd got some very kind calls on the run in against Liverpool 2 seasons ago. Fergie whines to cover other issues, I think Wenger has legit reasons for moaning most of the time.

They did show it ,you must've been crying into your cocoa at the time & missed it. :D You are right though it was onside,as an LFC fan I was hoping for an Arse win myself :rolleyes:

Wenger has become the biggest whinging ,dummyspitting manager the Prem has ever seen ,even out moaning Fergie these days.

I agree and loved it when Kenny D told him to piss off. :chogdee

I agree and loved it when Kenny D told him to piss off. :devil

Loved that also,I have watched the video many times & I reckon Kenny tell's him to 'Fuck off' as he walks back into his technical area ,even if he did'nt he should've. :yikes:

Looking good for a very exciting end to the season,many clubs still in the mix re:Winners,relegated & euro places --interesting stuff :clap1

That was my prediction 50 mins before kick off.

3 : 2 was not a bad shout.

3 : 3 no good to either team, c'est la vie!

What is your prediction then in the first game against lowly Schalke 04 in the first leg in semi finals against the Huns in a few days time? Man U 5 Schalke 04 zero? I will have a fair few Pesos riding on the match, so any advice is welcome. Is Rooney still in top form?

Is Rooney still in top form?

Yes Gonzo, he can still swear at the camera and insult everybody as well as anyone.

As Harry Redknapp said after his outburst at the West ham game. " I don't remember Bobby Charlton or Jimmy Greaves or others, acting this way after scoring a goal. So why does he feel he has to do it ? " "A good footballer, but....."

What is your prediction then in the first game against lowly Schalke 04 in the first leg in semi finals against the Huns in a few days time? Man U 5 Schalke 04 zero? I will have a fair few Pesos riding on the match, so any advice is welcome. Is Rooney still in top form?

Man U 4 : Schalke 04 2 :hairout

Hi,

Champions Chelsea are back in the hunt after Arsenal prove too good for Man Utd. Vidic lucky to be playing in that game after handball missed by officials. Great scrap at the bottom to escape relegation.

Champions Chelsea are back in the hunt after Arsenal prove too good for Man Utd. Vidic lucky to be playing in that game after handball missed by officials. Great scrap at the bottom to escape relegation.

I simply don't understand that missed call. I watched it a first time and saw it. The replays are obvious. The incompetent officials even called a corner (not a goal kick) because they saw that Vidic touched it - what did they think he touched it with, his chest of God? And the only POSSIBLE way he could have touched it was with a long-outstretched arm, otherwise the ball was beyond him.

Soccer officiating is bad, but this set some new standard of low.

At least when you're there at the game, you get the chance to chant such things to the Ref' as " You don't know what you're doing !........ " or " Can we have a referee ? Can- we- have- a- ref-er-ee ? "

It adds to the atmosphere, but is frustrating. :whistling:

I simply don't understand that missed call. I watched it a first time and saw it. The replays are obvious. The incompetent officials even called a corner (not a goal kick) because they saw that Vidic touched it - what did they think he touched it with, his chest of God? And the only POSSIBLE way he could have touched it was with a long-outstretched arm, otherwise the ball was beyond him.

Hi,

If you were a gooner you would understand. Spurs fans I talked to recently said the bad calls are because we have a "foreign team".

Hi,

If you were a gooner you would understand. Spurs fans I talked to recently said the bad calls are because we have a "foreign team".

When some of these foreign players go down, they don't know if to call a doctor, or a drama critic ! :whistling:

When some of these foreign players go down, they don't know if to call a doctor, or a drama critic ! :chogdee

Hi,

I think the British players are catching up fast. In the match against Chelsea, Rooney went down as if he was shot and got up when Essien was booked. They all play that game now in the Prem. Maybe players are more honest in the lower leagues as its a more physical game. I think the Portoguese were the starters of this behaviour in Europe. Brazilian influence ?

Hi,

I think the British players are catching up fast. In the match against Chelsea, Rooney went down as if he was shot and got up when Essien was booked. They all play that game now in the Prem. Maybe players are more honest in the lower leagues as its a more physical game. I think the Portoguese were the starters of this behaviour in Europe. Brazilian influence ?

My aged memory seems to think the Italians started it all. I mean who could be better at over-acting with all that operatic background?