Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premiership 2010-11

Winners?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's amazing how much Wembley Stadium, resembled Griffin Park on the pitch last night.

That was stroke of genius by the manager, to get Gerrard to fake an injury, so he could bring Crouch on to score in about 90 seconds of replacing him. :clueless

A bit earlier might have worked better..... :rolleyes:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I right in thinking that if Man City win their next game and go 3rd, then Arsenal will have to qualify for the champs league through play offs?   And who is the new American shareholder? Is he l

Is that because they speaka de language of Brazil ?

A bit earlier might have worked better..... :banghead

Yeah about 5 months earlier !

Stat's in The Times, show Crouch scored one goal for England every 99mins he played. Rooney every 187mins, Heskey scored one every 488mins of play.

Did Crouch fuck Capello's daughter or something ? He fucked the whole of England, so I hope Crouchy did !

Yeah about 5 months earlier !

Stat's in The Times, show Crouch scored one goal for England every 99mins he played. Rooney every 187mins, Heskey scored one every 488mins of play.

Did Crouch fuck Capello's daughter or something ? He fucked the whole of England, so I hope Crouchy did !

I have always admired Crouch's efforts.

But for the manager he just doesn't fit into that 'team' they try to create.

He is that square peg in a round hole that the ball always bounces off into the net.

Funny set of results so far this weekend.... Arsenal and Chelsea beaten. If City get the points at the Premiership's most southern team that should tighten the top up nicely.

I have always admired Crouch's efforts.

But for the manager he just doesn't fit into that 'team' they try to create.

He is that square peg in a round hole that the ball always bounces off into the net.

So he was lucky goal scorer.Not someone you need in your team is it ? :chogdee

What is it Napoleon said ? " Don't bring me good Generals, bring me lucky ones " :poke2

Chelsea without Lampard is starting to look terrible after an early good start.

Hi,

Wilkins being sacked hasn't helped either.

Hi,

Bolton were the stars of the weekend as they moved temporarily into the Top 4. Owen Coyle has them playing a better brand of football than they played in the past. Only 1 London team won and that was because Arsenal and Spurs met. Man City played well and gave their supporters hope that they are still in with a shout. The relegation battle will be interesting this year with so many teams in the mix. Blackpool have done well so far but I still think they might go down and I hope Hammers can start a winning run.

Hi,

Wilkins being sacked hasn't helped either.

Hi,

Bolton were the stars of the weekend as they moved temporarily into the Top 4. Owen Coyle has them playing a better brand of football than they played in the past. Only 1 London team won and that was because Arsenal and Spurs met. Man City played well and gave their supporters hope that they are still in with a shout. The relegation battle will be interesting this year with so many teams in the mix. Blackpool have done well so far but I still think they might go down and I hope Hammers can start a winning run.

Liverpool seems to have pulled themselves out of the relegation battle. That was an early season shocker for me here in the States - admittedly it is harder here to really follow all the nuances of the clubs and the league here.

Any good websites I might find informative?

Any good websites I might find informative?

Hi,

I find the Guardian website http://www.guardian.co.uk/football good. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/ also. Lots of fans sites as well but I find them too fanatical. I've argued for foreign refs in all Euro Leagues and as the Scottish refs have gone on strike I suggest they go over and ref Fenerbache v Galatasaray. Let the Turks ref the Glasgow derbies. :whistling:

Hi,

I find the Guardian website http://www.guardian.co.uk/football good. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/ also. Lots of fans sites as well but I find them too fanatical. I've argued for foreign refs in all Euro Leagues and as the Scottish refs have gone on strike I suggest they go over and ref Fenerbache v Galatasaray. Let the Turks ref the Glasgow derbies. :clap1

Thank you for the links wacmedia

Allerdyce's hard tackling, "in their face" tactics take a day off whenever he faces his old mate Fergie. Blackburn didn't get in a tackle all afternoon and and the usually tough Samba and Nelson strolled around. Makes you wonder! Arsenal have a good win away to Villa and West Ham take a much needed 3 points. Win of the weekend has to be West Brom at Everton. Looks like a great battle to survive in the Premiership this year.

Allerdyce's hard tackling, "in their face" tactics take a day off whenever he faces his old mate Fergie. Blackburn didn't get in a tackle all afternoon and and the usually tough Samba and Nelson strolled around. Makes you wonder! Arsenal have a good win away to Villa and West Ham take a much needed 3 points. Win of the weekend has to be West Brom at Everton. Looks like a great battle to survive in the Premiership this year.

Are you saying that Blackburn threw the game? That's rampant paranoia. They had their best two defenders injured. Man U haven't lost a game all season. Are you saying everyone has thrown the matches? Jeez. They are just back to having Rooney , wityh Berbatov and Nani. Maybe that had something to do with the result! :chogdee

Hi,

I'm saying that a usually hard tackling team seemed to have a day off!

Yeah, you've probably just sussed out hoe Man U and Sir Al have had decades of success by fixing games with mates teams! :D

Yeah, you've probably just sussed out hoe Man U and Sir Al have had decades of success by fixing games with mates teams! :banghead

Big Sam bends over [insert direction] to accommodate Sir Alex on any given match day!

Yeah, you've probably just sussed out hoe Man U and Sir Al have had decades of success by fixing games with mates teams! :banghead

Hi,

Allerdyce and Fergie are closely related through the "Bung" enquiry. I have been unhappy with the refs in the Premiership for many years. Leeds were in the Premiership when I first thought :D

Hi,

Allerdyce and Fergie are closely related through the "Bung" enquiry. I have been unhappy with the refs in the Premiership for many years. Leeds were in the Premiership when I first thought :D

I didn't realise the English Premiership was totally bent. Thanks for informing us. Pretty astonishing it has only been leaked on the FLB mongers forum. :banghead Please PM me any results you know beforehand and I will stick a few quid on for you in the bookies!

I didn't realise the English Premiership was totally bent.

Hi,

Not totally bent. All I've said is there are some very questionable people involved in/with the Premiership.

Hi,

Arsenal hit the top with a close fought game against Fulham. Defence still looks dodgy. Hope for those who backed Man City as they play good attacking football despite only winning 1-0. Chelsea seem back to the Scolari type days with some players nor putting it in for the team. West Brom are the revelation of the season and seem to be assured Premiership status after years of yo-yoeing. Di Matteo seems another good Italian manager.

Hi,

Not totally bent. All I've said is there are some very questionable people involved in/with the Premiership.

Stop flaffing about and name them then :allright

The Premiership isn't bent. Man U win because they are the best team with the best manager. If it was bent, your mob, who are the new richest team in the world, would win as they coiuld afford the biggest bribes. They don't win because they have a crap manager and players with bad attitudes.

Moving on from baseless smearing of the premiership :chogdee

Tevez was out of order as he threw a strop at being taken off.

Surprised at Newcastle sacking Hughton. 2 points from 15 wasn't great, but he has had some big wins this season.

Nasri was excellent in Arsenals win.

Tevez was out of order as he threw a strop at being taken off.

Surprised at Newcastle sacking Hughton. 2 points from 15 wasn't great, but he has had some big wins this season.

Nasri was excellent in Arsenals win.

Hi,

I dont know about Mancini's relationship with Tevez but he continues to play well. Newcastle seem to have a great team spirit which should have kept them in Premiership. Who knows how it will go now? I felt Nasri would have a good year after being dropped by the French at World Cup. He felt he had something to prove an avoided the debacle in SA. He seems to play better without Cesc in the team and if Cesc goes to Barcelona I can see him and Wiltshire doing a good job.

The only English clubs I truly admire are Westbromwich Albion and Sunderland. Those teams have been trying to make a go of it without the financial support of overseas money and players for many years. This year they are doing surprisingly well and seem to be safe from relegation. In previous years they used to be up and down between the Premier League and 1. Division like yo yos, mainly due to the lack of the big money available to other clubs. ^_^

Well they didn't lose to Man.U. Saturday ! :thumbup

Hi,

Perceptive as usual. :allright

The only English clubs I truly admire are Westbromwich Albion and Sunderland. Those teams have been trying to make a go of it without the financial support of overseas money and players for many years. This year they are doing surprisingly well and seem to be safe from relegation. In previous years they used to be up and down between the Premier League and 1. Division like yo yos, mainly due to the lack of the big money available to other clubs. :thumbup

Hi,

Fair point. Both seem on an upward curve.