Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Premiership 2010-11

Winners?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

It’s time again to put our money where our mouth is. My money is already down. After Chelsea winning last year I’m going for a double and Chelsea look a solid unit to do the same. However, I am a man who looks for VFM, whether it is a BG or a bet, so I will look elsewhere this year. Ashley Cole seems determined to leave England and one can’t blame him. He knows the fans will look for a scapegoat for English failure in South Africa. He seems the top candidate if he is still around!

Man Utd have been heavily backed but like Chelsea are too short for me. Paul Scholes reminded us all that he is the best English midfielder of his generation yesterday but he is nearly 36 and he will struggle to maintain that level of form over a long season. Spurs have improved under ‘Arry but have the extra burden of Champions League games this year and they are not used to it. Liverpool look likely to be sold and hopefully they will have money to spend and a new stadium in a few years which befits the most successful team in overall results. However, they have a new manager, a good one IMO, and though I think they will perform well I don’t think they will win this year.

Arsenal have managed to retain Cesc for his last year at the Emirates ? He should do a good job despite being disappointed at not getting his move. Wenger’s shrewd financial management may be about to pay off as other clubs struggle under debt. Nasri was lucky to miss out on the World Cup as France were a shambles. I think he could be a big player this year as Arsenal have a real go at winning the Premiership.

Man City haven’t completed their signings yet and they have plenty of money to spend. Mancini had great success in Italy. He seemed too defensive for the Premiership last year but may have learned his lesson. He will have the great advantage of no hard Champions League games as well. I will go for Man City to win the Premiership this year and I will have a saver on Arsenal.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Am I right in thinking that if Man City win their next game and go 3rd, then Arsenal will have to qualify for the champs league through play offs?   And who is the new American shareholder? Is he l

Is that because they speaka de language of Brazil ?

HAHAHAHA Man Shitty ????? Really ??????

Just a small club with pots of cash going to waste on expensive individuals.

They wont make top 6 this year.

It'll be

Man Utd

Chelski

Tottenham

I would have put Villa 4th but not sure now O'Neil has resigned.

Man U to win this year. I reckon Villa to finish below half way point After O'Neil leaving yesterday because of that cunt Learner :grin-jump

So I guess you turned down the job after your interview this morning.

Those American "coont" owners in the PL....................in it for a quick buck.(Did I use coont in the correct text)?

So I guess you turned down the job after your interview this morning.

Those American "coont" owners in the PL....................in it for a quick buck.(Did I use coont in the correct text)?

Yes well done have a gold star :grin-jump

Man U to win this year. I reckon Villa to finish below half way point After O'Neil leaving yesterday because of that cunt Learner 2guns

The same guy that has bank rolled your biggest spending spree for years?

The same guy that watched Martin O'Neil field a weakend team in the UEFA Cup, only to watch you fuck up the following PL

game?

The same guy that has had to listen to most of your squad players sit bemused as they don't get a first team chance.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6304547,00.html

You should be glad you have a good Chairman who has bankrolled the club...O'Neil threw his dolly out of the pram when he was told that he would not be getting his hands on the full transfer kitty, Learner sounds to me like a level headed businessman that knows his stuff.

Still in the fickle eyes of some of your fans ....he's a cunt :clueless

ive voted for man shitty beause man ure are a team of hasbeens :allright

If thats the case then what about Chelski and Spurs?

Both good solid teams Shitty are just a load of expensive individuals. In team Spirit is where the Victory lies and Chelski and Man Utd have that in bundles. I'm particilarly impressed with hernandez Man Utds new signing at 20 hardly a hasbeen.

Darren Fletcher 27

Fabio and Raphael 21

Darron Gibson 23

Macheda 20

Nani 25

Rooney 26

(all approx ages but near the mark I believe)

And a good sprinkling of experience with Rio, Van der Sar, Vidic, Giggs and Scholes.

you need a good mix and Utd certainly have that.

Edited by englishinsiam

Are you all, avin a larf????

The NeverHaveBeens won't win. Roberto isn't up to managing in the premiership and I doubt he can instill a winning mentality into a squad of mercenaries. I think we should put our money where our mouths are and you can leave me some beers behind the bar :unsure: The FLB bar, not the New Plaza bars.

Chelski _ I wrongly thought they were too old last season, so am going to say it every season until I'm right!!! Terry is footballs Tiger Woods. He made a few clangers in that very very short world cup campaign and is basically a has been. With Cole gone as well, their defence will be weaker. But they will still be the main threat to Man U though.

Arsenal - They haven't won anything since about 2005. Why would they jump from 11 points adrift last season to winners?

Spurs bottle will go.

Why has Martin Oneill been mentioned in a thread about winners????? Throw a blankett over the donkey and rent him out on Blackpool beach!

Fergie instills/ picks players, with the winning mentality. Man U will win the premiership.

SM light please guys :allright

Man U to win this year. I reckon Villa to finish below half way point After O'Neil leaving yesterday because of that cunt Learner :thumbup

Yes they seem to be falling apart......

I am tempted to say ManCity...... money maketh the team.

And a good sprinkling of experience with Rio, Van der Sar, Vidic, Giggs and Scholes.

you need a good mix and Utd certainly have that.

Hi,

Dont forget Old Traffords Man of the Season for several years, Howard Webb. Hope that barstewart retires after his disgraceful performance in the World Cup final.

Hi,

Dont forget Old Traffords Man of the Season for several years, Howard Webb. Hope that barstewart retires after his disgraceful performance in the World Cup final.

Considering Holland were trying to kick Spain off the park I thought he showed tremendous restraint. You must have watched a different game to me.. Or are you Dutch?

Considering Holland were trying to kick Spain off the park I thought he showed tremendous restraint. You must have watched a different game to me.. Or are you Dutch?

Hi,

Yeah mate he showed restraint. Holland should have had a few players sent off in the first half. That might have stopped their thuggish play.

Man City eh :rolleyes:

I wonder if it will be Martinez or Mancini first out the management door. Probably Mancini.

Hi,

One swallow dosen't make a summer!

Man U to win this year. I reckon Villa to finish below half way point After O'Neil leaving yesterday because of that cunt Learner :thumbup

Bollocks O'Neill is a twat.

He's been backed to the hilt by Lerner, now with friction over the spiraling wage bill, with many players that O'Neill brought in not even playing or on the bench, Reo coker, Luke Young, Sidwell. How much is Heskey on? He needs fucking slapping for buying him let alone playing the donkey week in week out.

You watch the game yesterday??? Breathe of fresh air now mr one dimension has fucked off.

Luke Young brilliant, Marc Albrigton fucking amazing, Ashley Young fucking amazing being played in a different position, even getting the attention of the worlds best player Messi.

http://www.people.co.uk/sport/football/new...02039-22488085/

All this would never of happened with twat face still there, it would have been Heskey for ninety minutes. With Young out on the wings.

Funny how the fans was chanting Lerner, O'Neill never got fucking mentioned.

Edited by neil324

Hi,

Blackpool are my team of the weekend after a nice win in their first Prem game. What was the English International goalkeeper on though ? Arsenal and Liverpool play an entertaining draw. Both look in good shape. Aston Villa play with more freedom than under O'Neill and look a good team also. Chelsea start a strong defence of their title. Man City play OK in a lucky draw at Spurs. Looks like a good year for the Premiership.

Hi,

Newcastle defeated at Old Trafford? I'd have put the farm on that one. Berbatov looks sharp and Giggs and Scholes prove how good and professional they are. Two of the best players ever to play the game.

Edited by wacmedia
Man City play OK in a lucky draw at Spurs.

Your trying to wind us up. Played ok!!!!! :clueless City were given a football lesson in the first half. Their keeper had an amazing game, Spurs should have been out of sight . Tevez, Tevez, who the f*** is Tevez :whistling: Yaya seemed a bit slow for £220k a week. Based on that performance, they won't finish in the top 4.

Chelsea start a strong defence of their title.

WBA had a woeful defence. The wall was embarrasingly bad, as was the marking. WBAs poor show flattered Chelsea. We won't see the real Chelsea until they play a decent team.

Money buy,s players, but don,t make a team.

Hi,

A bit off topic. I think this is the reason behind the failure of England. Too much money involved. Scottish or Irish players have much more passion in playing for their countries.