Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The Ashes series starts tomorrow

As it should have been, who would take a day of work to watch the type of cricket we endured watching on day 4? I honestly felt sorry for the barmy army who would have nothing else to do but sit through the 5th day.

We have a chant for opposition supporters like you lot in football;

"You only sing when you're winning !

You only sing when you're winning !

Sing when you're win-ning ! You only sing when you're winning....." :allright

Or " You don't turn up, if you're loosing !

You don't turn, up if you're loosing...... :P

Edited by nidnoyham
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very well thanks, just can't understand this seppo's mind, mind you, seppo and mind, faf

Send him a PM and get your grievances sorted out. He can be an obnoxious bastard at times, but generally speaking, he is not a bad bloke. Now let's get back to Ashes cricket, which is more of a very important cultural event than a sport, between England and God's own country. :P

Send him a PM and get your grievances sorted out. He can be an obnoxious bastard at times, but generally speaking, he is not a bad bloke. Now let's get back to Ashes cricket, which is more of a very important cultural event than a sport, between England and God's own country. :D

I can't, he prohibits me from doing so once he twigs who I am, if I do tell him he bans me sooner-I have tried many times, I cannot win!

I can't, he prohibits me from doing so once he twigs who I am, if I do tell him he bans me sooner-I have tried many times, I cannot win!

I hate to tell you once again, but you are on an Ashes cricket thread. Fuck off. :D

Who would want to watch when the result is a foregone conclusion? Certainly not educated Aussie cricket followers, who would rather earn a honest day's living by going to work, instead of watching a meaningless batting display by your mob. Why didn't your side not declare sooner to make a go of it. Ponting would have. No guts no glory. :D

Pointing is a cock sucker, he was cursing the fucking ref! Bad fucking loser.....first class cock sucker.

You only sing when your winning.....sing when your winning.

Shite supporters.

We won the rugby world cup down under beating the favourites shower of shite, we had more fans than you and it was on the other side of the world and we was expected to lose. That's called support.

Pointing is a cock sucker, he was cursing the fucking ref! Bad fucking loser.....first class cock sucker.

Shite supporters.

We won the rugby world cup down under beating the favourites shower of shite, we had more fans than you and it was on the other side of the world and we was expected to lose. That's called support.

This is a Ashes thread, but just to make you happy......

This is a Ashes thread, but just to make you happy......

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oBPR3g1GfY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oBPR3g1GfY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I know it is, i was just using that to make a point. Not about the win or the team, but the support, we had more fans than you. Would the Aussie's travel in such large numbers when expecting to lose to the other side of the world?

No cus your just glory hunters. Thats why you don't follow football cus your fucking shite at it......hence the term glory hunter.

Look at Ricky Hatton when he fought Mayweather, fucking loads of support.

We always well support our teams,regardless, you lot DONT....kabish?

Edited by neil324

Shite supporters.

Not sure what you are saying here. Don't be shy tell us what you think :grin-jump

Not a bad days play today......

It would have been for Australia, if Ponting an Clarke would have found it in their hearts to pull their finger out of their arses. :hairout

It would have been for Australia, if Ponting an Clarke would have found it in their hearts to pull their finger out of their arses. :llaugh

Bad groundsman again ? Tch-tch.

Get Alan Titmarsh over with his mower ! :chogdee

not really a cricket fan but just seen some highlights,is the ground just full of England fans,where are the home fans.very strange i thought our cousins loved this game!

There are many many Poms living in Adelaide so the visitors all have somewhere to stay.

Brits are playing well.

We Aussies are trying to lose the Ashes at the selection table it seems to me.

I might go for a walk past the Oval tomorrow.

nice weather in Adelaide, cricket or no cricket i wouldn't mind being there for the sun and the beer

I went outside and came straight back in.

Its a toasty 35c ot there now with worse to come. (I'm praying for rain).

Australia f'd up badly yesterday.

Helen Keller would be able to score on that pitch.

Still I believe sport is cyclical and its our turn to be a bit crap.

I still think the selectors should be the first against the wall.

Poms batting well but the test is not over yet. Momentum will swing our way at some stage and we will capitalise when it does.

If I was there I would shoot Cook and Pieterson up their arses with my over and under Browning shotgun. The pricks are looking us look like mugs. :chogdee Like you said, there is a long way to go in this Ashes series. :D

Poms batting well but the test is not over yet. Momentum will swing our way at some stage and we will capitalise when it does.

Momentum ? Is he the Greek bowler ? :chogdee