Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

BEWARE....The Cottage Hotel...2nd Road.

What would they want with your old pants and t shirts? Is there a market for second hand farang clothes. Only kidding sorry for your loss but it seems strange to steal someones clothes, money, cameras etc i could understand.

Yes there is at the Soi Bukow markets mostly on Sundays second hand clothing.

It takes a lot before I would post anything negative about a business.

However, the Cottage Hotel opposite Big C second road is my worst ever Pattaya experience.

I spent a few days there last week. I had packed my bag and was checking out. Decided to have some breakfast in the lobby area first. As I left the room the maid came out of next door and asked if she could start cleaning my room?

I said yes and went to eat. Came back an hour later, picked my bag up and checked out. When I got home I was shocked to find most of my clothes missing. :whistling:

I thought I must be going ting tong and recounted packing. I definitely remembered putting my shirts in and took care not to catch my clothes in the zipper. Most of my stuff had been laundered and was in a sealed plastic bag. Every brand name item was gone only leaving some copy crap t shirts.

I rang the hotel straight away. The bitch in reception was waiting for me for sure. All I said was ' Hello, did I leave any clothes in room xxx?

Reply?

' No sorry maid tell me you not leave any clothes in room' :clueless

Was she psychic?

I told her I would be back next day to get my clothes. My missus rang her as well. She got the hint that maybe a 500 baht tip would get my stuff back.

I walked in next day and the manageress (who I had never seen before) looked at me and said 'Sorry we can't find your clothes'

It was such an obvious set up.

To be honest it's not about how much I lost moneywise. The staff in the hotel are thieves. It's a simple as that.

Mirkwood, was the bartender wearing your clothes? :lol:

In the early hours of Wednesday Morning, Police and Rescue Workers were called to the front of the Cottage Hotel, located in Soi 2 off Pattaya Second Road, opposite Big C, after a bar tender who had just finished work was brutally stabbed as he left the hotel.