Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Guest houses with separate entrance to room

Thanks, but unfortunately I fear you might be to late as the Kilkenny was sold to the Champagne owner about 8 weeks ago. Kitchen might still be operating but downstairs shortly, I am told is going to be converted to another "GOGO" named "MASH"! Maybe the rooms will be retained. :rolleyes:

Also apparently rumour is that the Liquid Lounge will be converted to another "Coyote Bar" again no idea about the future of their rooms!

Recently I was sitting outside the Rockhouse and across the soi, saw a big banner being hung up that said MASH Go Go. The banner was advertising for girls and said 8,000 to 20,000 baht salary per month.

Recently I was sitting outside the Rockhouse and across the soi, saw a big banner being hung up that said MASH Go Go. The banner was advertising for girls and said 8,000 to 20,000 baht salary per month.

Your right, my error! Understand the new Kilkenny name will be "Caviar"! :devil

Do we know owt about Valentines Stevo?

Conflicting reports abound, some good some bad! Monthly rates I understand are, fully inclusive, 12000 Smaller rear room with no balcony, 15000 Large front with balcony.

I don't think the Metro Apartments fits the OP's spec.

Although they have a side entrance it is really for use when the bar is closed. You walk through the back of the bar from this entrance to get to the rooms, so you would still be doing the 'walk of shame' if you entered this way when the bar was open.

Cheers

TG

Tallguy

They also have an easy acsess rear entry :rolleyes:

Well at least that was why Villa told me he loved lodging there :banghead :banghead :kissing :kissing :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The only bummer for me would be everytime i went in or out i would be talked into or encouraged to drink. I might only pop out for some chewing gum ......10 hours later STEAMING PISSED !!!

pic_drunk_lol_cat.jpg

When your right your right Pussey Cat :rolleyes:

Same same me ,the Rockhouse is just such a social place :banghead :banghead :kissing

Conflicting reports abound, some good some bad! Monthly rates I understand are, fully inclusive, 12000 Smaller rear room with no balcony, 15000 Large front with balcony.

Every time I come on here I have to do user name and password, am I alone or do we all have to do it?

Thanks Steve, I think the price tells us the general standard!

Every time I come on here I have to do user name and password, am I alone or do we all have to do it?

Thanks Steve, I think the price tells us the general standard!

If you use Firefox as a browser it may be set to log you out of active sites when you close down your computer.

Otherwise you would only need to log on each time if you signed off the last time you used the site on the same computer.

TG