Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

When I was in Pattaya in '02, I met a beautiful friend who became my companion and tour guide.  I have written her many letters, but I have not heard from her and none of the letters have been returned.  And when I call the number I had for her cell phone: 6-9-802-5894, I get the recording saying "cannnot connect."

I now find out that I will be visiting Pattaya at the end of next month and would desperately like to contact her to ask her if I would be able to see her while I was there.

I have tried to find an online English-language phone listing for Pattaya/Chonburi, but can't find one. And I have no idea how one would go about using the Thai "directory assistance," or even if such a service exists.  I am trying this site as one last attempt to locate her and get a phone number or a good address where I could reach her. ANY help would be greatly appreciated.  This is the information I have:

Patcharin Taptawee

221/19 Moo5

Lotus North Pattaya

Naklua Banglamung

Chonburi 20260

I would be eternally greatful for any assistance.

Korp Kuhn Mahk

Sunak Songkram

There are some very strange people on this board(well, me at least). I suggest you remove this post giving out details of an address of someone without their authority.

Why not wait until you are in town to look her up???

Lazyboy,

???  The address is for Tesco Lotus on North Pattaya Road.  Perhaps she lives on the car-park. ;D

Regards,

Tom

Mate give up!

Find another one ........there's plenty!!!

If she lub u too mutt...............she would have contacted you................i'm sure at least one buffalo would of been sick by now!

H

Guest chrisgng22

I wanted to help i did a google on the address and im affraid chesire is right its tesco,s

221/19 M.5

North Pattaya Road

North Pattaya

maybe there was a house there before [smiley=rotflmao.gif]

Before anyone else wastes their time on this joker.......

Call me a cynic guys, but why do I get the feeling that the thread starter, in what is his third post, has just had you over ?

Note that in his other (the above was duplicated) post he is to be credited with the little gem of advising people to go to the Five Star Bar and ask for the peculiarly named proprietor AKA "mama-san" for help organising tours, transport and shopping et al. That was also fairly subtle.

I rather suspect that he knew damn well that the address he was posting was indeed Tesco Lotus.

Admittedly, one of the better wind-ups but a wind-up nonetheless methinks.

Cheers

Pie

Dirtydawg,

So what's the boy scout motto ?? I haven't heard all the national anthem since I was in the cubs. Forgotten it now ,apart from the Chorus .

Well done mate.

Sparkey

• 2 months later...