Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

X zone Is open and has not closed as pubished by others

I want to advise that XZnoe is not closed in fact is going very strong. On Pattaya Additicts you will read comments from some members that xzone is closed . This site continues to publish these posts even after I have writen confirming X zone is open.

The reason this sites continues to publish these is beyond me, as they are well aware that we are open.

We have a new line up the same old hands on interaction and nightly shows. Many of the old girls still work at Xzone.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Owner

LD's are 125 happy hour from opening until 10:30 pm with a buy one get one free offer.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me assure personally as the owner of this club I spoke to the girl in question that night and she did want to go with this customer. In x zone we do not force girls to take customers this is their

Firstly your comments are noted and I commute between KL and Pattaya some times weekly so I do have a very hands on approach to this business. While I might not stay and drink in xzone every night I

I hope you have a hard time finding a bar that decide who the girls should go with.   A girl should be able to change her mind if she sees a better customer.   If xzone is the kind a bar that forc

Posted Images

No one has said anything of the sort here. In fact, every recent mention of Xzone has been positive.

It would be best if you responded on the board where this is being said. Forums can't control what members say without stifling discussion

As you state correctly this forum has pubished both positive and negative comments about x zone but in the whole mostly positive, which is great news for myself and x zone. Thank you

I did name Pattaya Addicts as the offending forum and have tried to get them to respond in the same positive manner that you have but with no success. (WHY) i do not know

I only wish to make sure that all members know that x zone is open and attaching many customers. I read on Pattaya Addicts that xzone is closed and have a number of former customers contact the girls asking if still open. It is hard enough to make a profit but to have comments which are not based on fact is annoying.

Thanks for pubishing my post I hope the message now gets accross.

Agreed the X zone is alive and well based on our visit to the bar this past week.

My friend spend a little time with a comely lady grinding on his lap after buying her an LD. He checked with her about the barfine and her availability. All was good for him. Then he paid a visit to the toilet as the lady got up for her rotation on the stage platform When he came back I told him I had good news for him. I said his lady was definitely not frigid. I answered his quizzical look by pointing to the stage where his lady was having a fist inserted in her snatch with an interested audience looking on. My buddy got up without saying a word and joined in with the festivities.

While i wouldn't say the line up was head turning there were several nice looking ladies in attendance. I think the bar is certainly worth a look see.

The signs held by the door personnel said the bar opens at 8:30 but then they added it really opens for business at 9:00.

I'd ask the manager to clarify the HH policy by simply saying HH is 241 for the draft beer. Saying only HH 241 without clarification is unclear to me as I'd figure that would include more than only draft beer. It's be a simple signage fix at the door and inside the bar that'd help prevent confusion.

The X zone got an A in my book for providing good entertainment along with value.

Agreed the X zone is alive and well based on our visit to the bar this past week.

My friend spend a little time with a comely lady grinding on his lap after buying her an LD. He checked with her about the barfine and her availability. All was good for him. Then he paid a visit to the toilet as the lady got up for her rotation on the stage platform When he came back I told him I had good news for him. I said his lady was definitely not frigid. I answered his quizzical look by pointing to the stage where his lady was having a fist inserted in her snatch with an interested audience looking on. My buddy got up without saying a word and joined in with the festivities.

While i wouldn't say the line up was head turning there were several nice looking ladies in attendance. I think the bar is certainly worth a look see.

The signs held by the door personnel said the bar opens at 8:30 but then they added it really opens for business at 9:00.

I'd ask the manager to clarify the HH policy by simply saying HH is 241 for the draft beer. Saying only HH 241 without clarification is unclear to me as I'd figure that would include more than only draft beer. It's be a simple signage fix at the door and inside the bar that'd help prevent confusion.

The X zone got an A in my book for providing good entertainment along with value.

Are you saying that you didn't get 241 drinks while you were there?

It's my understanding that all you have to do is inform the Waitress when you make your initial drink order that you're a forum member and subsequently ALL CUSTOMER DRINKS are 241 until CLOSING TIME.

Is that not the case IRL?

I got an email two days ago confirming that the place was open and going well. I have a friendly lady there and as I understand it she is happier with the current management than with the old so well done Nev.

It's my understanding that all you have to do is inform the Waitress when you make your initial drink order that you're a forum member and subsequently ALL CUSTOMER DRINKS are 241 until CLOSING TIME.

I guess it was my mistake then. I didn't know about a forum member policy for HH. The waitress was firm in telling us the only thing available at a HH price was draft beer. If I'd told her I was a forum member wouldn't she have asked for some kind of proof which I don't have?

Again, we drank the draft beer (many) but i may have ordered something different as a change up.

I guess it was my mistake then. I didn't know about a forum member policy for HH. The waitress was firm in telling us the only thing available at a HH price was draft beer. If I'd told her I was a forum member wouldn't she have asked for some kind of proof which I don't have?

Again, we drank the draft beer (many) but i may have ordered something different as a change up.

I would imagine it's pretty difficult trying to explain to a Waitress in a noisy bar.

I think the Owner Nev said he was going to introduce some kind of membership card. Haven't heard anything further on that.

How about we tweak this discussion to a "why do the other pattaya boards suck so much" type topic? Much more interesting :D

Let's not!

I would imagine it's pretty difficult trying to explain to a Waitress in a noisy bar.

I think the Owner Nev said he was going to introduce some kind of membership card. Haven't heard anything further on that.

Yes you are correct I have ordered the VIP cards which I hope will be ready by the end of the week. I will let all know when we have.

Yes your comment is a good one about the signage for HH will fix this so is more clear. You can have HH all night just tell teh service girl if any problems just ask to speak to captain service and she will clear for you.

Thanks for the comments.

Yes you are correct I have ordered the VIP cards which I hope will be ready by the end of the week. I will let all know when we have.

Yes your comment is a good one about the signage for HH will fix this so is more clear. You can have HH all night just tell teh service girl if any problems just ask to speak to captain service and she will clear for you.

Nev. Any chance of downloading a membership card? I dont think that this should be an issue. We are not talking about pricing, just about conditions and I am sure we all accept that these can change as time goes on.

Nev. Any chance of downloading a membership card? I dont think that this should be an issue. We are not talking about pricing, just about conditions and I am sure we all accept that these can change as time goes on.

:clueless

It seems to me that you're making a real effort to please your Customers. I aplaud you for that.

Also, I have only read positive reports about X Zone lately so it seems your efforts are reeping dividends. Keep up the good work, I will be sure to spend some time and money in your bar when I return to Patts shortly :thumbup

On Pattaya Additicts you will read comments from some members that xzone is closed . This site continues to publish these posts even after I have writen confirming X zone is open.

The reason this sites continues to publish these is beyond me, as they are well aware that we are open.

Nev, you would have the same issue on most forums. They are there for the contribution of the members. Somebody starts a topic with incorrect information (i.e., Xzone closed), and then others reply...usually, the truth of the matter comes out.

It is not generally the mandate of the forum moderators to delete or suppress incorrect information, unless it is being posted with some obvious "agenda".

Forums are for discussion, and in the process of discussing the issue, others with correct or current information will contribute to the story.

Expecting the forum management where this story was posted to do something about it is expecting too much, I think.

Nev, you would have the same issue on most forums. They are there for the contribution of the members. Somebody starts a topic with incorrect information (i.e., Xzone closed), and then others reply...usually, the truth of the matter comes out.

It is not generally the mandate of the forum moderators to delete or suppress incorrect information, unless it is being posted with some obvious "agenda".

Forums are for discussion, and in the process of discussing the issue, others with correct or current information will contribute to the story.

Expecting the forum management where this story was posted to do something about it is expecting too much, I think.

Your comments are well written and I agree with you that forums are and must be a media for discussions and not for some obvious agenda. I would like to add that I have attempted to provide correction to the post but still these posts continue as late as the 30th of Nov.

Lets move on I am pleased that your site has allowed me to correct the mis information and member s are enjoying themselves.

As I said the cards will be ready this week so you can see them at the club. We will offer two cards one a free card that gives you 10 percent of drinks all night this includes HH. so your 59 baht draft beer buy one and get the next free is now about 53 baht or about 28 baht per glass

The next card is a gold card which is valid for one year but costs 1000 baht but gives you 20 percent of all including bar fines SORRY cannot include LD or your tip for lady.

Should be available on the 16th of DEC.

The conditions are easy just get a card and show when you order your drinks. cannot use the card for others as they can get their own card from us free if they want just the silver card.

NO other conditions

No you just tell her that s all you need to do. word of mouth is the best advertising for us. If she told you only draft beer she was incorrect we do offer a number of whiskeys and spirits as well , sorry about that.

you are correct that is all you need to do. I will change soon when the discount cards are introduced to save confusion .

So now the offer is changing :clueless

NO MORE 2 for 1 drinks but a 20% discount with new gold card.

Does not sound right to me if you expect to keep our custom. :angry2

cheers

Rodney

cheers

Rodney

The way I read it is that the 20% discount is in addition to the 241 drinks offer.

No mention of bottled beers. I thought it was 241 for ALL CUSTOMER DRINKS???

Very confusing, I'm getting bored with the whole thing already.

Let's see what happens after the 18th December................

cheers

Rodney

I think the 2 for 1 was only ever on draft.

A discount card would be better for those of us who never drink it.

Of course the 20% discount only comes with those prepared to put out 1000 initially.

Still the guy is working to publicise the place and offering concessions to BMs and I for one will take a stroll that way to see how the place is doing.

• default_large.png
  • Business Owner
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 49 posts

• Malaysia

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:26 PM

snapback.pngBazle, on 14 October 2011 - 07:55 AM, said:

Noted for 6 weeks' time. Thanks.

You say: "I somehow end up taking a lot of newbies out for their first real taste of Pattaya. Xzone and Babydolls were two places that I always had on the tour."

Now why were these places on your tourist list? I'm sure it was because they had the same selling point which was not shared by any place other than Windmill. What happens if/when that selling point is taken away? Are you still going to include X-Zone on your tourist trail? I can answer for you fairly confidently: you are not. So, unless X-Zone continues to offer what it has done for the last few years or comes up with an equally good or better alternative, it is going to go the way of Club Boesche.

It is not just beers we offer during happy hour, you can get any drink on the list as we also offer a buy one get one free during happy hour, so if you drink black label you get two and only pay for one during happy hour.

I also agree the place was very dirty, it is now clean (VERY CLEAN) I hate dirt and messy. I also own a resort in Pattaya which is very successful I have teh staff I want the same high standards as my resort . toliets floors seats ect.

We also only charge now for what you order. Also you can bar fine all girls after 2am for only 400 baht . Suggest you check out the chnages and tell me what else we can do to improve, I am open to ideas . :chogdee

Hi Jacko,

No, it was on all drinks, clearly stated that the happy hour offer was extended to BM's all night.

If I bought Black Label I would buy one and get one free.

Now with the discount card I just get 20% off

Not impressed

cheers

Rodney