Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Thai Airways (Thailand Plus Fare offer)

Thai Airways have this deal at the moment and just by changing our dates by one day I was able to save $300 and get a free flight with in Thailand.

I rang Thai Airways they didn't how to book their own promotion told me to ring a booking agent, rang Flight Center they didn't how to book it.

I figured it out and booked it all online.

Home Page

http://www.thaiairways.com/

Sale page

http://www.thaiairways.com/offers/special-fare-promotions/en/thaiplus_freeflight.htm

Choose which area suits you, in small writing it says "click for stop over" so you can selected a international flight with a domestic flight with in a months stay.

Some dates are aren't available even though they fall within the sale period.

Hope it helps some one else.

Fondles she was able to save $300, not $300 from Oz :rolleyes:

Actually re-reading her post it says free flight with in Thailand. Never the less a $300.00 saving is nothing to be sneezed at.

Edited by Fondles

Bugger! I have just paid for my fare. I would have fancied a side trip to Chaing Mai or Phuket if it had been for free.

If you still fancy a side trip ,it will not break your bank with Air Asia

Im flying to Krabi from BKK in March ,2400 bhts return flight ,look for their special offers ,would have been about 6000 bhts with Thai Air

If you still fancy a side trip ,it will not break your bank with Air Asia

Im flying to Krabi from BKK in March ,2400 bhts return flight ,look for their special offers ,would have been about 6000 bhts with Thai Air

Good point and thanks for reminding me not to be a mean bastard! :bhappy