Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Heaven Body Massage And Lawn Bowls In Pattaya

Be returning to Pattaya in about a month :party: and was thinking about the good times of old. :3some:

What's the latest with Heaven body massage on Sukhumvit Road and the lawn bowling club? They never seem to get a mention on the boards.

A group of us had a crackin' day out bowling a few years back. The bathroom entertainment was spot on!! ;) :D

:chogdee

Be returning to Pattaya in about a month :party: and was thinking about the good times of old. :3some:

What's the latest with Heaven body massage on Sukhumvit Road and the lawn bowling club? They never seem to get a mention on the boards.

A group of us had a crackin' day out bowling a few years back. The bathroom entertainment was spot on!! ;) :D

:chogdee

Over priced massages with underage girls is probably the reason

Edited by Ray Silva

They've reopened again with new signage, but I haven't stopped by there.

This sounds like a project :thumbup

As for lawn bowling, no idea.

I've started putting 20 baht aside each day to save up for your arrival Dunghie. Good memories of Heaven a number of years ago. I'll never forget when "know it all" Brian was in the room for over 2 hours. Turns out he fell asleep while the tart was running the bath and she couldn't be arsed to wake him up. She watched the Thai soapy from beginning to end while he was knocking the z's out!

• Upvote 1

I've started putting 20 baht aside each day to save up for your arrival Dunghie. Good memories of Heaven a number of years ago. I'll never forget when "know it all" Brian was in the room for over 2 hours. Turns out he fell asleep while the tart was running the bath and she couldn't be arsed to wake him up. She watched the Thai soapy from beginning to end while he was knocking the z's out!

I can imagine that...in fact, the visual is as real as day.

I thought this was an incredibly diverse company and was a massage parlor and lawn bowling facility combined but upon rereading I believe these are two businesses.

For Lawn Bowls as you enter Soi Chaiyapum beside Oasis Go-Go take the first side soi on the left, about 10 yards in [soi X/Cite I think] and there is a lawn bowling club about 60-70 meters up that soi on the left.

• 2 months later...

So... me and a couple fellow BMs decided to swing by and take a look at this place today (heaven, not the yard bowling or whatever that is place).

It is very very very much NOT heaven... or even remotely heavenly.

First, there was 2 girls sitting when we came in. I think one of them may have been young enough to not have been my mother, but I kinda doubt it. After some yelling about 6-7 more came down, all about the same age group and varying degrees of fugly.

Then... the prices. Originally he shows prices of 2000bt and 2500bt... but after some discussion in Chinese (thanks to Gaijin) he figured out that we were not brought by anyone (no commission) and dropped the price by 500bt (1500/2000). We got to this point about the same time as the 6-7 other fuglies got sat down. I tried not to look.

In short - there is a VERY good reason this place is not mentioned here or anywhere else on the net... its not worth a visit. No idea how they make money.

• 7 months later...

It is a bit late to reply to this thread but it is just to let members know that The Bowling Green in soi excite no longer exists - it is finished .

........and as I was coming in from BKK last evening I looked in at Heaven from the bus window and the place was being gutted. Maybe improvement to come.