Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Mark's Motorbike Rental

We rented a motorbike from Mark for the second time recently.

I can't imagine how the experience could be more seamless.

Mark is extremely fair as well as friendly and reliable. this last time I contacted him I explained we would only be keeping the bike for some days as opposed to a month as we did some time back. Mark's price for a week or less is ฿600.

He both delivers and picks up the bike at your hotel.

Mark makes clear that he stands behind his products. If it's a flat tire, that's on the renter but if it's mechanical, he's the one to take care of it.

I especially like knowing in the back of my mind that when I return the bike to him, I'll be dealing with an upright fellow.

His number for anyone interested is 087-744-0945

seems really cheap.

200-250 a day in Phuket and Hua Hin is typical. I've yet to rent in Patts.

BTW, did he keep your passport or just get a copy?

I wouldn't give up mine and just moved on to find another place that was happy to just take a copy.

Mark only asked for a copy of my passport.

I agree with you, I don't like the idea of handing over my passport unless it's at immigration or something similar.

He really is a good guy to do business with.

Where is he based

I think he's based on the dark side but as I posted, he delivers and picks up the bikes. I don't even know if he has a shop front.

Phoned him just now and he has nothing available so I didn't bother to question him further.

Is this his private number?

He just answered with a "hello"

Phoned him just now and he has nothing available so I didn't bother to question him further.

Is this his private number?

He just answered with a "hello"

He'll pick up the bike i have around 9:30 tomorrow morning. Maybe he'll have it available.

I guess his number could be considered non commercial or private as you put it. Again I don't think he operates out of a shop front but i don't know for certain.

i just know he's reliable and he's been great to deal with.

He'll pick up the bike i have around 9:30 tomorrow morning. Maybe he'll have it available.

I guess his number could be considered non commercial or private as you put it. Again I don't think he operates out of a shop front but i don't know for certain.

i just know he's reliable and he's been great to deal with.

what bike and how many kilometers on the clock?

Heard good things about them before. I sent them an email yesterday and am still waiting for a response.

You may well be the man who sent me an email and it's been fired back at me as "address unknown''. You sent it on the 15th ? Does your email address start with eye ?

Mail Delivery Subsystem mailer-daemon@googlemail.com

17:11 (22 hours ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

You may well be the man who sent me an email and it's been fired back at me as "address unknown''. You sent it on the 15th ? Does your email address start with eye ?

Mail Delivery Subsystem mailer-daemon@googlemail.com

17:11 (22 hours ago)

cleardot.gif

to me

cleardot.gif

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

That would be me. yes.

Just checked and google autofill failed me. (mixed up one letter somehow.) sorry for that.

I'm back in town in 3 weeks. Will try again.

Edited by steamer

That would be me. yes.

Just checked and google autofill failed me. (mixed up one letter somehow.) sorry for that.

I'm back in town in 3 weeks. Will try again.

I'm glad it was your end and not mine ! I'm a dinosaur on all things to do with computers. If you send me a PM with your dates and I'll put your name down for a bike, that way you can be sure we have one for you next time.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I again Highly reccomend Mark. I have used his services on many occassions. Always reliable on collection and delivery of the bike. On this trip I had two punctures and a flat battery. Mark was prompt in fitting 2 new tyres and new battery. He can always be contacted on his phone and always pleasant and helpful.

Thanks again Mark, just worry you will be too popular with renters.

:bhappy

• 1 month later...