Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Montana Court Hotel Soi 13/3

A few pics of this hotel just off Beach Road. Costs were 1,000 Baht or 1200 Baht if you want the sea view. Free wi-fi in the room, no breakfast. Friendly staff and 'guest' friendly. Very clean place. The stairs were a bit steep if you have problems, but fine otherwise. Space for parking bikes in front of (small) reception.No pool but does have a sun deck (bearing in mind you're facing the beach!)

DSCN1281.JPG

DSCN1282.JPG

Good size fridge and a small safe, but you need to lie on the floor to access it!! (The safe, not the fridge!)

DSCN1283.JPG

DSCN1284.JPG

DSCN1285.JPG

DSCN1286.JPG

DSCN1287.JPG

DSCN1288.JPG

DSCN1289.JPG

DSCN1290.JPG

DSCN1291.JPG

DSCN1292.JPG

THe hotel is literally 300 metres from Walking Street, so a good little base.

Apologies if the pics are too big across the page. I'm using a netbook which makes it difficult to judge if they fit or not.

I've not found any reviews for this place anywhere so I hope this is of some use for BMs.

Keyman

Is noise an issue there,considering it's adjacent to Beach Road?

To be honest I used it as a bolthole in town, but the times I was there the noise from Beach Road was not excessive, especially with the patio doors closed.

Keyman

Can you stand on the balcony and wave over 'room service' from the Coconut Bar? :bhappy

In Pattaya anything is possible! :llaugh

Keyman

Why is the safe on the floor?

There's no fitted furniture, so it's bolted to the floor. Not ideal I grant you and only big enough for wallet, camera, phone, etc, and certainly not big enough for a laptop or netbook.

Keyman

Edit: They also have safety deposit boxes in reception but I can't recall how big they were or how accessible timewise they were.

Edited by keyman
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

How do I make booking for this hotel and do they have car parking spaces? Thank you.

As TC said, they don't have a website, but googling them will get contact details. There is no parking for cars in front of the hotel, just space for bikes.

Keyman

• 6 months later...

Keyman, when you say that the steps are steep, can I take it that there is no elevator?

peace

jeff

I don't recall seeing a lift and from what I recall of the reception area I don't think there is one.

KM