Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

For Sale: Ban Suan Lalana (jomtien) 38sqm Condo, 1 Bedroom, Fully Furnished, With New Wooden Built-in. Must See.

I've stayed with a girl in this complex. She had a corner unit and I remember thinking how great the balconies were in general. Hers was pleasant to sit in and was practically another room. When her's went up for sale I considered getting it. I think the price the guy is asking is about right.

No one wants to live in a box but if you intend to remain single as I do and you want to own.....it's the simplest option if not the best value for what you get.

Good luck to the op and fair dos to the guy for the way he endured some of the more negative 'negative' comment. Two negatives make a positive fer me!

Edited by atlas2

I've stayed with a girl in this complex. She had a corner unit and I remember thinking how great the balconies were in general. Hers was pleasant to sit in and was practically another room. When her's went up for sale I considered getting it. I think the price the guy is asking is about right.

No one wants to live in a box but if you intend to remain single as I do and you want to own.....it's the simplest option if not the best value for what you get.

Good luck to the op and fair dos to the guy for the way he endured some of the more negative 'negative' comment. Two negatives make a positive fer me!

Thanks for the good words! I appreciate all the good and bad comments. Keep them coming. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Calling it a "one bedroom" makes you come across as disingenuous.

I'd re-word it if I were you.

You are probably right. Please consider it a studio, with a separate bedroom.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 month later...

Rip out the flooring, the wood, and the divider between the kitchen and living area.

Then call Residence Gardens and plead with them to remodel it for you.

The unit for sale appears rather nice. The problem appears to be the built ins. I was in the real estate business for many years. The built ins appear rather large for the bedroom and make an already small room look smaller. Getting rid of those and going with a smaller corner closet and perhaps a large dresser would be the best solution.

The unit for sale appears rather nice. The problem appears to be the built ins. I was in the real estate business for many years. The built ins appear rather large for the bedroom and make an already small room look smaller. Getting rid of those and going with a smaller corner closet and perhaps a large dresser would be the best solution.

Definitely makes sense. It's a shame to do it because of the good standard of craftsmanship but necessary.Severely limiting your market with those fitted units not to mention the shitty colour.

• 1 month later...

First, thank you guys for a colorful discussion on this unit.

Update: This condo still hasn't sold. The asking price has been lowered to 1mb. (1,000,000B)

Email me for a viewing: info@viewtalaycondos.com

Thanks!

Wanting to remove the built in storage is a bad idea. My condo has a lot of built in storage and it is really useful. The bedroom has a wall to wall wardrobe built in and the living room has a built in entertainment center where the large TV fits. In fact the built in storage is one of the reasons I bought that unit.

I wish our house had built in storage. Since there is no built in storage in the house, we have four crappy stand alone wardrobe units. The entertainment center in the living room is made from crappy particle board that doesn't fit that well as well as looking cheap. There is a useless gap at each end.

• Upvote 1

Wanting to remove the built in storage is a bad idea. My condo has a lot of built in storage and it is really useful. The bedroom has a wall to wall wardrobe built in and the living room has a built in entertainment center where the large TV fits. In fact the built in storage is one of the reasons I bought that unit.

I wish our house had built in storage. Since there is no built in storage in the house, we have four crappy stand alone wardrobe units. The entertainment center in the living room is made from crappy particle board that doesn't fit that well as well as looking cheap. There is a useless gap at each end.

Sounds like my house. Big place but not enough storage. I don't want to go to the expense and hassle of getting fitted stuff in now, so another chipboard wardrobe is on its way.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Storage space is what a lot of condos are missing, and then it makes the room messy and dirty with things strewn about. I appreciate some storage.

True enough. I have a house and feel storage space is limited. Surprising how much crap a guy accumulates. Visited a friend in a condo and he was proudly showing off the view from the balcony, but I was more intrigued by all the crap he had out there.