Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Folks,

I have recently bought a new computer and now am running windows 8. I am not a fan at all. I still have lots of photos to upload from my trip reports but I can not now compress the images. All my old programmes for images will not work with windows 8. I need simplicity. Just a single button to press to resize and then another button to compress.

I used to love Microsoft picture mananger, but I cant find a download where it will work with windows 8.

Any suggestions lads?? I cant upload more pics until I can find an easy way to compress.

Edited by MM
changed title to make it more descriptive

Folks,

I have recently bought a new computer and now am running windows 8. I am not a fan at all. I still have lots of photos to upload from my trip reports but I can not now compress the images. All my old programmes for images will not work with windows 8. I need simplicity. Just a single button to press to resize and then another button to compress.

I used to love Microsoft picture mananger, but I cant find a download where it will work with windows 8.

Any suggestions lads?? I cant upload more pics until I can find an easy way to compress.

Just yesterday, I was talking to my brother about the same problem. He had been fooling around all day with Windows 8 and a bunch of pictures he was trying to resize. His conclusion was that Windows 8 was a "piece of shit."

Just yesterday, I was talking to my brother about the same problem. He had been fooling around all day with Windows 8 and a bunch of pictures he was trying to resize. His conclusion was that Windows 8 was a "piece of shit."

Yes, I can confirm. Windows 8 ia a piece of shit.

Using Google, which you can do in Windows 8 you get this:

http://www.howto-con...ndows-8-and-rt/

Thanks for the help. I downloaded both the apps but neither worked, they just froze. Was warned of this in the google store review so I have delete4d both applications.

Thanks Martin for editing the title. I will just have to wait until someone else can help me.

Guy's, dont buy windows 8. I have many problems. I loved my old XP. Must have been made to have binned it.