Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

BangkokA Go-Go Bar Listing sunbelt

BangkokA Go-Go BarListing ID# BKK14444

22,000,000THB

BUSINESS SUMMARY

Nana go-go bar

Located in a key location in the busiest entertainment district in Bangkok, this go-go bar has been in business for 15 years and has many pretty girls as dancers making it a popular destination.

The premises has 250 sqm over three shophouses with nice decor and a good ambiance. There is a 3+3+3 lease and a monthly rent of 660,000 Baht. There are over 40 staff with total monthly salaries at 280,000 Baht. Last year saw sales of 21 million Baht with profits around 300,00-500,000 Baht.

The owner is forced to move overseas for family issues and so must sell the business.

ASKING PRICE: 22 million Baht

If 5 of us could get togather the money we could make almost 100,000 each a year :llaugh

That suggests profits of 300,000 to 500,000 last year. Firstly I would like to see profits nailed down better than that. And I actually think those are small profits on a 22,000,000 outlay and similar turnover.

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1

I think that only the landlord is making any money. Rent at a WHOPPING 660,000 baht per month !! A profit of only 500,000 per year for that kind of risky investment is crazy.

• Upvote 1

I looked at the original advert on Sunbelt Asia and the above is an exact copy/paste.

So whether it is 30,000-500,000, or 300,000 to 500,000 per month or per year suit yourself.

I was kind of suprised at the asking price vs the profits.I thought I would share it and couldn't think of a better place than the funnies section.

I know it wasn't too funny but HAD to be a joke!

Probably no need to get too serious about it. I reckon the OP posted it in the 'Funnies' section due to a number of reasons....