Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Anyone Ever Hear of Hai So Hotel?

I am trying to figure out the "real" name of a hotel my girlfriend calls the Hai So Hotel? She does not know how to spell it in English. I believe it is not too far from Walking Street and possibly in the general vicinity of the Vault hotel.

If anyone has the correct name of this hotel it would be much appreciated. Also if anyone has any experience staying here I would love to hear about it.

Thanks

It the Hi So Hotel at the southern end of second road bali hai pier end. you can also get to it from the fly-over end of 3rd road.

Now that I know the actual name I checked out some reviews and they are mostly bad so I will stay away from the Hiso!

HiSo it's not. In fact, quite the opposite. There are scads of much, much better hotels in more convenient locations at the same prices.

Evil

:devil

HiSo it's not. In fact, quite the opposite. There are scads of much, much better hotels in more convenient locations at the same prices.

Evil

Regarding location I have a personal reason for wanting a reasonably priced, decent quality hotel with a reasonably good pool in that location. If you have any recommendations I am all ears. I usually stay in Sutus Court and really like the price/quality combination of that hotel but need this new location next time around. Also need decent WiFi. Edited by LasRobos

Regarding location I have a personal reason for wanting a reasonably priced, decent quality hotel with a reasonably good pool in that location. If you have any recommendations I am all ears. I usually stay in Sutus Court and really like the price/quality combination of that hotel but need this new location next time around. Also need decent WiFi.

I don't know much about hotels in that part of Pattaya, having stayed only at the Vault and Residence Garden and that was several years ago. If for some reason you don't like the Residence Garden, I believe you'll struggle to find a hotel in that area which is equivalent to Sutus Court in terms of value for money and facilities.

Evil

I don't know much about hotels in that part of Pattaya, having stayed only at the Vault and Residence Garden and that was several years ago. If for some reason you don't like the Residence Garden, I believe you'll struggle to find a hotel in that area which is equivalent to Sutus Court in terms of value for money and facilities.

Evil

I suspect you are correct. Residence Garden may be my best bet. A bit more pricey than Sutus Court but from past experience I believe it has a decent pool and WiFi. I am just not sure of location but it sounds to be close to where I want to be.

I suspect you are correct. Residence Garden may be my best bet. A bit more pricey than Sutus Court but from past experience I believe it has a decent pool and WiFi. I am just not sure of location but it sounds to be close to where I want to be.

In the 'old day' when you could get a baht bus, the RG was a good location.

Still, not too far to Walk to Walking st.

Edited by jacko

In the 'old day' when you could get a baht bus, the RG were a good location.

Still, not too far to Walk to Walking st.

I think it was a bit less than 2 years ago I stayed at RG and the baht bus was very easy to catch. Is that no longer the case?

I think it was a bit less than 2 years ago I stayed at RG and the baht bus was very easy to catch. Is that no longer the case?

They are harder to get, most certainly in high season. Most coming over from Jomtiem are already well filled.

If you want to get one back you queue at the school corner or pay taxi rates.

The baht buses tend to be jammed with Jomtien Russians these days, sometimes even in low season. When I lived in View Talay 5C, many would go past me because they were already full. Gave up a few times after waiting 30 minutes or more for a bus to stop.

Evil