Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

:)Can anyone suggest a hotel in the price range of B400-600 for the end of November begining of December.I normally stay in South/Central Pattaya.If anyone has any info on BLISS MANSION(soi Diana) and J&PCourt also somewhere near soi Diana/soi Bukaow i'd appreciate some feedback on Price,guest policy etc. THE DRUID.  :)

:)Can anyone suggest a hotel in the price range of B400-600 for the end of November begining of December.I normally stay in South/Central Pattaya.If anyone has any info on BLISS MANSION(soi Diana) and J&PCourt also somewhere near soi Diana/soi Bukaow i'd appreciate some feedback on Price,guest policy etc. THE DRUID.  :)

Why not try the Dianna Inn ?

Ask for the pool view rooms out the back 600 Baht I think,

no probs with joiner

Hi there

Or Intown Holiday Hotel on second road soi 10. I have a reservation from 1-5/11 rate 600 thb, you might be able to knock it down to 550 thb. I have never stayed there but it get very good reviews. Swimmingpool on top floor.

It's close to Diana Inn and APEX which could be an other option for 500 thb.

Best wishes

thaidane

The Jan Bar has cheap clean rooms right in walking street. Run by 2 Australian blokes. Good falang food on tap too.

www.thejanbar.com

John

Druid,

Try the Apex hotel ( www.apexhotel.cjb.net ). They seem to have room within your budget and also check out the hotel review section - Apex Hotel seems to have got good reviews.

Cheers

Ian