Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't resist this     Subject: :-) A New Password Website: Sorry your password has expired - you must register a new one. User: Did anyone discover that password and hack my computer?

Its been a while as I had problems logging in, not sure why but found I can now so would like to say "Hi" again and update Canterbury Tales. W e have a huge amount of books, more than ever and we hav

Yes it can get boisterous and I do try to control it if it gets too much and conversations can get heated too, sometimes its difficult and point taken but its not too often, I know the guy you mean in

Posted Images

And there was me thinking I had upset you, yes kindles etc becoming more read, which is why I am looking into them, but many still like a book thankfully.

ps, I have a book or two on PDF well worth reading so email me and I will email them back to you free or any member who reads off their PC or kindle etc.

canterburytalescafe@hotmail.com

I like books...like the feel of them, but when you are reading an author's series (as I am now reading the Dan Shepherd series by Stephen Leather), it's just so hard to find the books in a complete set or when you need them. I've spent weeks and months reading one author's series out of order, due to when they are available in the 2nd hand stores.

I still have a few kilos of books, but not so much as I had before.

Good luck, but I suspect the printed book is going the way of the typewriter.

I like books...like the feel of them, but when you are reading an author's series (as I am now reading the Dan Shepherd series by Stephen Leather), it's just so hard to find the books in a complete set or when you need them. I've spent weeks and months reading one author's series out of order, due to when they are available in the 2nd hand stores.

I still have a few kilos of books, but not so much as I had before.

Good luck, but I suspect the printed book is going the way of the typewriter.

Yes digital will take over eventually, a bit like the photography, when digital first came out many old school said it would never be as good as film but that was 20 odd yrs ago, now you hardly ever see film, its all digital and rightly so.

Although a set of old books has some character on a bookshelf.

I also have access to 1000's of ebooks, PDF as well as epub etc, you might let me know if your looking for some particular books, I may be able to get them for you.

Yes digital will take over eventually, a bit like the photography, when digital first came out many old school said it would never be as good as film but that was 20 odd yrs ago, now you hardly ever see film, its all digital and rightly so.

Although a set of old books has some character on a bookshelf.

I also have access to 1000's of ebooks, PDF as well as epub etc, you might let me know if your looking for some particular books, I may be able to get them for you.

Thanks...I've found pretty much everything I want via torrents...thankfully, Thailand is not yet blocking them like some of the 1st world countries.

Then again, we can be arrested and jailed for clicking LIKE on Facebook, so as always, it's a tradeoff :P

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't resist this

Subject:
:-) A New Password
Website: Sorry your password has expired - you must register a new one.

User: Did anyone discover that password and hack my computer?

Website: No, but your password has expired - you must get a new one.

User: Why then do I need a new one as that one seems to be working

pretty good?

Website: Well, you must get a new one as they automatically expire

every 30 days.

User: Can I use the old one and just re-register it?

User: I don't want a new one as that is one more thing for me to remember.

User: OK, roses

User: OK, pretty roses

User: OK, 1 pretty rose

User: OK, 1prettyrose

User: OK, 1fuckingprettyrose

User: OK, 1FUCKINGprettyrose

Website: Sorry, you cannot use more than one capital letter in a row.

User: OK, 1Fuckingprettyrose

Website: Sorry, you cannot use that password as you must use additional

letters.

User:
OK,

1Fuckingprettyroseshovedupyourassifyoudontgivemeaccessrightfuckingnow

Website: Sorry, you cannot use that password, it has already been taken.

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The healthy option is a great move Dave. Will have to check it out next trip. Didn't make it over this year, and won't next year, I'm saving my holidays for a four month trip to celebrate my 60'th in 2015. Will see you then.

Got a few good books for you as well.

The healthy option is a great move Dave. Will have to check it out next trip. Didn't make it over this year, and won't next year, I'm saving my holidays for a four month trip to celebrate my 60'th in 2015. Will see you then.

Got a few good books for you as well.

Hey Mate, will look forward to meeting up when your here, all the best Dave

• 2 weeks later...