Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pattaya Centre Guset Friendly?

To start with, my definition of guest friendly is a hotel that does not hassel guest brought back to the room and does not add a joiner fee for any reason.  I was considering staying at the Pattaya Centre in the Panaroma Suite based on a recommendation from someone who stayed there.  I found a good rate from a travel web site that was cheaper than the hotel directly and included breakfast.  I noticed on the Pattaya Centre web site a note saying there are no joiner fees only if you book directly through them.  I contacted the hotel and they confirmed I would be charged a joiner fee (didn't say how much) if I booked through a travel agent.  Anyone know if they actually enforce the joiner fee?

I've stayed there twice and had no joiner fee.. Now if you're booking through a website they're already getting  less money from you .  And if you called and asked them already about it I would say it's pretty much a no brainer that they would charge you.  what price did you get for it ?  they're a lot better options for the money oout there unless you booked at 500 baht a night.  

I agree with mrt about this hotel. The rooms are large and good to shoot photos in but the lighting is very poor in the rooms. No joiner fees they do take the girl's id, if she doesn't have one you must sign for her. Lobby is on second floor, hotel gets a lot of Asian tour groups. They even have a complete second lobby on a third floor but I don't think it is used anymore.

Stayed there heaps and never had a ID card requested nor had a joined fee included. like the big rooms but are looking dated now. also the phone system is ancient and u have to be reuted thru the operator

Was booked there a few years ago but decided to move to a smaller more personal type hotel. It's very large, lots of tour groups and a not very friendly staff. But a good location and the high rooms have great views. I asked about guests and they said two girls at a time max. I could have lived with that :o. Many better places to stay.

I have stayed at the Pattaya Centre Hotel twice,I stayed in one of the deluxe rooms.The rooms are very large but run down.No problems with guest,they did take the I.D. at the front desk.Funny storey,The last time i stayed there me and my buddie went out to get something to eat when we were walking back to the hotel i got that awful feeling in my stomach that i needed to take a bad crap,so i pick up the pace of my walk a little quicker,I get back to the hotel,great im going to make it to the shitter without causing a hugh mudslide in the lobby :o.Start running up to the elevator and boom 50 Chineese tourist standing in line for the elevator of course only one was working that day,it seems the other elevator was blown off the bulding two weeks prior to me arriving.So i am standing there waiting jumping up and down my fist so far up my rectum to avoid a spill,finally after 2 full elevator of full of people its my turn,im thinking i just might make it,i get on the elevator and an alarm goes off what the f=ck, its over loaded so the security guard comes on the elevator and pulls me off.My buddie is on the floor pissing him self from laughing so hard.The tour group is taking photos of the whole thing.I can see some backwater Chineese newspaper,Crazy American gets fist stuck in ass.Anyways there are much better options for hotels than this one.   ;D

I stayed at the Pattaya Center on my first 2 trips to Pattaya and paid 800 baht a day (booked thru their website and no joiner fees).  Since then I've stayed at 4 others hotels at a lower cost and they all had better rooms.  True it is centerally located by it's not really close to any of the main areas.  You've got a nice walk to Soi7 or the go-gos on Walking St.  I've read somewhere that they have been refurbishing their rooms, so if that is true and you get one of them maybe it will be worth it.

Emil

would love to see a image of any refurbished room. Understand some rooms have been refurbished at the Omni in Bangkok too. Can anybody comfirm.

didn't know the internet fee is B800  last time I was there.  paid $1050 for 2 nights, though about that's quite average.

I paid that in August and November of 2001.   They've changed their policy after my November trip and I'm glad they did because I found better hotels with rates lower than 800 baht.

Emil

Floyd, I stayed at the Omni Towers in Bangkok last November and didn't notice any refurbishment going on but I've always found the rooms and furnishings in good shape and not in need of it.

But a good location and the high rooms have great views. I asked about guests and they said two girls at a time max. .

I never had  a problem and I shot four girls one night in the hotel. Was in the hotel in Oct my associate had 15 rooms and never a limited on the number of girls. Your information is old.