Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Ok, I haven't been on here for quite some time, at least a week (my choice to see what would happen) and that is a while for me as I used to come on every day for my daily fix of all things Pattaya. It seems that no matter what I have as my default "By Time Period" that I have checked, I get only one topic to read and that is "Movie Quiz Part 8", a topic I have absolutely have no interest in. My bitch or complaint is why? I guess I'll just have to re-register under a different handle so I can see what I want to as for some reason I'm not able to figure out why it isn't working as it was about a month or so ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

CB

I'm not able to figure out why it isn't working as it was about a month or so ago.

Any help would be appreciated.

CB

Try clicking on any of the settings you find on the left side of the "View New Content" page. See if that resets things, then click on the settings you really want.

CaptureContent.JPG

If that makes no difference, try signing out of Pattaya Talk, then close your browser and reboot your computer. If no improvement, sign out of P-T again, close the browser, clear your browser cache (Google for instructions for your browser if you don't know how), reboot and sign in again.

If all that fails, it may be a problem with your Java script.

Evil

:devil

Check to see that the selector JUST ITEMS I FOLLOW is highlighted on the lower left.

If it is, clear it by tapping that line and then click VIEW NEW POSTS

• Upvote 1