Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Monkeywatch - January 2014

Good one yet again. Reminded me of a beauty parlour of Soi Buakow. I chatted with the boss lady a few times and asked her if she could improve me. "Sure, come in I make you young and beautiful" she tells me. Next day I ask her again if she can still help me and she bounces back with " Sure, come on in every day. It will only take till next year". That was last October!

Love the Angelwitch photo/joke M. Great read as ever!

Yes, it reminds me there is a big witch hunt going on down White Hall at the moment to find out who ticketed The Secretary of State's wheel-less bicycle on her girls night out back in late October.

. And Teazers on Walking Street has reopened as well. Yeah, thought you’d be pleased.

They have done a name change...perhaps a format change as well..

2014-01-07 00.54.50.jpg

For my money I believe that Teezers or whatever it calls itself would do better with blacked out windows. I have never been in the doors because I don't like being in a goldfish bowl.

They appear to be blacked out now..whether that continues after they open for business remains to be seen.

• 5 weeks later...