Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Is it oly me ? From yesterday the pages not opens, waiting for the server, from 10 tries maybe one sucessful... happens the same from every browser, including my android phote use the tapatalk...

The server has been slow for me at particular times of day.

I've been having the same problem. It's not a server problem, because the server is up and running fine.

I think the problem is related to network problems on the connections that both 3BB and AIS use. The server site is upgrading something yesterday and extended it to today as well, so that might be contributing to the connection problems.

If I switch to TRUE mobile 3G or use a VPN, there is no problem loading pages.

Using 3BB or AIS 3G, I get page timeouts...the forum is essentially unusable for me unless I switch ISP locations.

Just a moment ago, I purchased an unlimited data package from https://www.tunnelbear.com/.

They have a free version available that will give you 1.5G per month of traffic if you twitter that you are using it.

It's gotta be the server (or a combination) Martin, because the other sites work just fine, I only have issues with Talk :(

Patna..it might be the server farm having network problems over some links. The server itself is working fine...I am using a USA VPN address (different network path) and it is totally responsive.

There is absolutely nothing I can do about network issues to the server location (not in the short term, anyway).

I'm going to wait until they finish up with their maintenance at the server farm and then see if the problem continues. It should have been finished last night, but as I said, they extended it a day, so it might be a bit more.

The problem might be resolved.

I've turned off my USA VPN and am accessing the forum as before, via 3BB, and it seems fine and responsive now.

Anyone else noticing it's gotten better?

Patna..it might be the server farm having network problems over some links. The server itself is working fine...I am using a USA VPN address (different network path) and it is totally responsive.

There is absolutely nothing I can do about network issues to the server location (not in the short term, anyway).

I'm going to wait until they finish up with their maintenance at the server farm and then see if the problem continues. It should have been finished last night, but as I said, they extended it a day, so it might be a bit more.

Well, that explains it. Let's wait and see what happens.

Not for me, it isn't. Cannot quote, not to mention posting pics. Took me 20 hours to finally upload that one pic of Jojo but I think it was pure luck. Mind you, my Internet is shit but far from back to normal.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Not for me, it isn't. Cannot quote, not to mention posting pics. Took me 20 hours to finally upload that one pic of Jojo but I think it was pure luck. Mind you, my Internet is shit but far from back to normal.

I do hope it gets better for you. We can't do without your fine pictures!

It may depend on which service provider you're using. My building is on True and I haven't noticed any problems at all.

Evil

:devil

Yes, when I connected with TRUE 3G it was fine...3BB and AIS, no way...until just the last few hours.

Using my 3BB works fine... 

Yes, 3BB started working yesterday..AIS 3G still isn't working for me. No idea what's the problem or where it is.

Thaivisa hardly worked at all yesterday...... they reported the server was 'busy'....

That and I have had sluggish internet for some months now is a combination of problems.

Good job I can get my fill during the silly insomnia times.

• 1 month later...

Just a moment ago, I purchased an unlimited data package from https://www.tunnelbear.com/.

Bumping up this post because BMs who live in Thailand may encounter more and more blocked sites. I've been using Tunnelbear for over a month now and it's been great. Check it out.

Evil

:devil

• Upvote 2