Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Pattaya Hitler reaction (parody 3)

Thanks for that but it didnt do too much for me.

Here is a strange thing. I am of the age and history that the Nazi era still evokes dreadful outrage in me. I am a history buff and even this week I am reading about the Germany of the thirties. For some reason the spoofs on Hitler like the first one here are fine because they are riduculing what should be made to look rediculous. On the other hand I get indignant when I see Nazi flags etc for sale in Walking Street and have taken issue with them but simply get a smile for my troubles. This I understand as I can hardly expect a twenty year old Thai to understand what an evil force they were. I can laugh at Hitler and his mob but have no understanding how anyone would want to display a swastika or a German flag.

I do understand by the way, about the swastika good fortune symbols as used in some other cultures but this has nothing in common with those used by the Nazi party.

• Upvote 1

Very clever!  Are you the author Martin?

No no. I just saw this on Facebook.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk