Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Irish Infidelity

No, not the one about the Irish woman who gave birth to twins and her husband wanted to know who the other man was... but this one:

A Dublin mother-in-law arrives home from the shops to find her son-in-law Paddy in a steaming rage and hurriedly packing his suitcase. "What's happened Paddy?" she asks anxiously.
"What's happened?!! I'll tell you what's happened. I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home early from my fishing trip. I get home... and guess what I found? Yes, your daughter, my wife Bridget, naked with Frankie O'Donnell in our marital bed! This is unforgivable, the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever!!"
"Ah now, calm down, calm down Paddy!" says his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here. Bridget would never do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."
Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile.
"Paddy. I told you there must be a simple explanation …......she never got your E-mail!"
  • Upvote 1

Paddy says to his wife……'I'm after we try de wheelbarrow position t'dey?'

"And what's 'dat 'den Paddy?" enquires Mary, his wife.

"Well ye go on all fours like, and I pick yer legs up like a wheelbarrow d'yer see?."

After a long pause……Mary shrugs her shoulders and says, "OK……But I'm not going down passed me mother's house !!"