Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Golf, where to play, and with whom

A good friend of mine has decided to change career. She is now available as a driver, both for airport trips as well as general sightseeing around the area. She drives a Ford Focus.

But she is multi skilled, and worked as a caddy for several years. She knows a lot of the golf courses around the province, knows of their cost structure, and plays a decent game herself.

She owns two sets of clubs, which could save some money if you don't bring your own.

She will partner you in a game, but will also be able to just take you there.

She speaks and writes reasonable English, and some Japanese.

You can contact her for either golf or transport on Namnamthailand@gmail.com

Edited by ikkrang

Completely different name... But I'm sure this girl will prove just as adaptable and as popular as the other girl people might be thinking of.

Won't be long before someone whisks her off and out of her golf shoes.

Good luck to her.

Edited by atlas2

Completely different name... But I'm sure this girl will prove just as adaptable and as popular as the other girl people might be thinking of.

Won't be long before someone whisks her off and out of her golf shoes.

Good luck to her.

What's in a name...etc?

In the end, names are irrelevant. What counts is the quality if the service you receive when you seek a certain service. I described to service on offer here, and believe you will receive quality service with a smile.

I myself, have been a dishwasher, a cow milker, a factory worker, a photographer and a social worker. In each job, I gave the best I could, and see no point in trying to mix up these different jobs.

I have also loaded trucks for a few months, cleaned airplanes, and been a welders assistant. One bore no relation to another of those jobs, just what was around at the time...

BTW, she just came back from an airport pick up, and decided she will charge 1200 for pick up, and 1000 for delivery to airport.

When I asked her why the difference, well, main reason is on pick up she needs to park and pay for parking, make a sign and wait. Longer wair costs more parking, and more downtime, sometimes hours.