Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 219 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Why Americans like Real Football

Amazing play by Marshawn Lynch. Think anything close to this could be accomplished in the polka dot ball sport? It would mess up a lot of hairdo's, so probably not. Football at its best!! Go Seahawks

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/marshawn-lynch-shakes-off-illness--sickens-cardinals-with-amazing-run-052504938.html;_ylt=AwrSbhoYXJhU8TQARVFXNyoA

• Upvote 1

Its okay. Better luck next year for the Niners. They really played well against Seattle, imo, keeping Wilson on his toes. Seattle just has too good a defense and a patient offense. A great combo. If Lynch retires like he is talking about, Seattle may have difficulty filling his position.

Rugby, which I have played, is quite different. Rugby players play much closer with enough force to stop. These NFL players are like being run over by a speeding train. If you had to take that level of hits you would want the max level of padding. There are a number of serious injuries that can be permanent and retire NFL players. Lynch is an example of a guy in such peak physical condition that he can take a number of hits and keep on going. A number of NFL players have trouble with memory loss later in life after a career of big hits. It is sad to see an athlete that was bright and got a quality free education struggling to remember the date later in life. So padding and protection will just get better over time.

We've had a lot of discussions regarding 'Real Football' i.e. which game is actually played with the foot.

Ditto the Rugby Vs "football" which is the tougher?

Ditto whether the Robo-cop outfits protect or contribute to injury.

I like to watch all three. Though I only watch the highlights of real football……..as the frequent stoppages become annoying.

I would love to see a shorter version of the game….. a bit like 'Rugby 7s' develop. Be great to have the same players playing offense and defense and taking on the kicking duties……..An all-round version that compliments the real thing.

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 1

The video would not play for me, seemingly going into some repetitive loop.

A simple response to the original taunt.... when and where was the first ever football club formed?