Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I do not see the point of booking your taxi from Survanabhumi....looking for the driver, where has he /she parked/ waiting/waiting...when the standard taxi rank price to Pattaya is the same 1500 baht.

The last 2-times i have come out the terminal and got straight in the taxi and no need to wait.

Now you press the machine and get an automatic ticket to the taxi rank number.

Surely you need to be competitiveto get business????

Well sometimes you have to wait a little longer, and it is bloody hot this time of year.

My standard fare is 1200 airport to Pattaya, and this guy is advertising 1000/1200 for 2/3 seats, so is cheaper too.

Just reading elsewhere of taxi drivers refusing to use their meter and they have a reputation for being ill-mannered.

Also I have had a couple reject a trip to Pattaya (and others dance with glee).

Perhaps depends on the time of day you land but I gave up on the taxis after a long wait once. My current guy always drags me to the multi-storey car park but at least takes the baggage cart for me.

Edited by jacko
spelling

Ikkrang's Nam's the way to go……..

She picked my mate and I up from The Nana just a few minutes late, having driven from Pattaya to collect us. She ignored with a smile all the hotel's bully boy volvo drivers, who told her she, 'Can't park there' and ran into the foyer breathless to make amends. She's dressed in her own girly take on a taxi driver's uniform…….Unflattering to her figure but pink and blue……Short hair and boyish she wais, smiles and puts her sparrow's muscles to immediate use grabbing my mate's big bag….Takes charge and get's us comfortably stowed aboard a large smart and clean ford…….I'd expected bottles of eye-liner and the smell of nail varnish but this was proudly neutral and businesslike.

She I think, expected one of us to sit in the front with her, but keen to be seen not to flirt, (or get jealous) my mate and I had decided on both in the back seat while waiting in the foyer.

She handles Suk's tricky left turn out of soi 4 to the 'motorway' side of the prevailing traffic……..earning immediate kudos from us both. Once on the toll section….(the correct money at hand I noticed), we sallied forth towards our next port of 'Bonking'…namely Jomtien, without a problem. She hands us both a bottle of water….. A little friendly banta, (she speaks very good english), before talk turned in the back to Chelsea and she put on Elvis's 'Wooden Heart' to soothe the journey for her old and farty customers….While she concentrated on the task in hand namely the 'Nascar' traffic of motorway 7.

During the trip I'd noticed her clutching a pillow to her stomach….I'd thought maybe the air-con was set for our comfort, not for hers, or she had her period. When we got to The D'Varee hotel, she saw us straight and then rushed to the loo. I reckoned then that she'd been bursting for a piddle when she'd gotten to The Nana but hadn't wanted to delay us…...

Although we'd settled payment we had forgotten to organize my mate's pick up and return to the airport. While he booked himself in to the hotel I found her returning from the 'Restroom' a happy grin of relief lighting up her face. I gave her his date and time. She was unfazed by the 4.00 am pick-up, checked her commitments and confirmed the new booking….. 'Great no early morning drive to the airport and return leg for me' I thought.

Her price to/from the airport is 1200 baht…..

The pick up from Nana was 1500… Standard stuff.

Her driving was steady and at a rate I'd have driven at.

I'll be using her in future.

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 2

5 years of total driving experience within the entire company? How many drivers?

What infrastructure do you have?

We work on the basis of responsibility Take into account the safety of customers and Punctuality :smile: :smile:

We have driver to accommodate a total of 21 cars. ch) ch)

I used to book a taxi from Mr. T, but after a missed/absent driver (or two), and al the other times finally finding the driver and having to shlepp my luggage to the parking garage, I find it's much easier, as InternationalTraveler says, to just go to the taxi stand and hire a ride there.

Unlike MGDN, I have no problem guiding the driver to my destination, so it's not an issue at all.

I do hire a driver to go to Swampy, but now just take any old taxi on arrival to go home.

Thanks for this review
Mr.T is a company that provides good service and fair price for the same to us. Customers can choose from a variety of companies. We wants to work because we have available, customers are satisfied with our service here. ch) ch)

I do not see the point of booking your taxi from Survanabhumi....looking for the driver, where has he /she parked/ waiting/waiting...when the standard taxi rank price to Pattaya is the same 1500 baht.

The last 2-times i have come out the terminal and got straight in the taxi and no need to wait.

Now you press the machine and get an automatic ticket to the taxi rank number.

Surely you need to be competitiveto get business????

At a rough estimate how many automatic tickets do you need to get before you find one that leads you to a Fortuner?

;)

• Upvote 1

Our car is a new car that is always clean and care for the satisfaction of customers.

If he put his dirty old car and customer service. That is to destroy his business.

I think that if a customer has used the service and was really impressed. Customers will come back and need to use our services again.http://www.pattytaxipattaya.com

Edited by patty.tourthai

Unlike MGDN, I have no problem guiding the driver to my destination, so it's not an issue at all.

Given that you've lived in Pattaya for many years. I'd be surprised if you had any problems finding your way home.

Given that you've lived in Pattaya for many years. I'd be surprised if you had any problems finding your way home.

You have a way of restating the obvious.

This weekend my family and I will go to Pattaya.

How much travel Bangkok-Pattaya ?

Thank you for your question, I would like inform quoted price include the tolls successfully following.

Toyota Camy (VIP = 3 Seats) from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya = 1,200 THB. / Bangkok to Pattaya = 1,400 THB.

Innova or Fortuner (Family Car = 4 Seats) from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya = 1,500 THB. / Bangkok to Pattaya = 1,500 THB.

Toyota Comuter (Van = 9 Seats) from Suvarnabhumi to Pattaya = 2,000 THB. / Bangkok to Pattaya = 2,000 THB.

If you want to book a car of us, please confirm my mail. patty.tourthai@gmail.com or my number 092 265 8882.

Hope to get feedback from you ASAP.

Best Regards,

Ms. Patty J.

http://www.pattytaxipattaya.com

Edited by patty.tourthai

What i have also noticed just recently is that the taxi driver from Survanabhumi covers the meter with a towel so you do not see the end result at your destination...crafty bastards.... i think i saw around 800 baht in Pattaya.

I guess it must be compulsary to put the meter on when leaving the airport.

At a rough estimate how many automatic tickets do you need to get before you find one that leads you to a Fortuner?

;)

I am not looking for a Fortuner... only a fast car