Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 126 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Plane spotting at Tokyo's Haneda Airport - Updated 17 June.

555555 PMSL ... Fish wife who sent pics to Egg... Classic irony at its best ... Classic stuff comedy gold

Great pictures mate keep em coming ,I read a report there is a viewing place in Swampy I think and a garden was one of yours I recall ?

Good stuff, enjoy the Thames walk pics they are always great to see

Cheers

Edited by Parkwahn

555555 PMSL ... Fish wife who sent pics to Egg... Classic irony at its best ... Classic stuff comedy gold

Great pictures mate keep em coming ,I read a report there is a viewing place in Swampy I think and a garden was one of yours I recall ?

Good stuff, enjoy the Thames walk pics they are always great to see

Cheers

There is a viewing platform in the departures hall. Take the escalators to the very top above Immigration/Security area and you can see out, albeit i've only ever seen out of there very early in the morning before the sun rises, so not the best of views.

No views from the gardens at either end of the terminal, although if you are driving, there is an outer perimeter road that you can get around which i would of thought would be great for photos.

There is a viewing platform in the departures hall. Take the escalators to the very top above Immigration/Security area and you can see out, albeit i've only ever seen out of there very early in the morning before the sun rises, so not the best of views.

No views from the gardens at either end of the terminal, although if you are driving, there is an outer perimeter road that you can get around which i would of thought would be great for photos.

I had a look up there whilst waiting for a flight to Sukhothai last month and you couldn't really see much and not a brilliant place to take photos.

I had a look up there whilst waiting for a flight to Sukhothai last month and you couldn't really see much and not a brilliant place to take photos.

No, its not good at all. Windows too far away and dark tinted too!!

Thanks I will have a ride up in the elevators when next at Swampy Edited by Parkwahn