Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Just would like to let you know about our IPTV-Club service.

We have nearly 2,000 TV stations in many languages from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Arab countries and many more. We also have over 1,000 Video On Demand Movies and TV Box Sets.

Our service can be received on a MAG/Avov Box, Android Set Top Box, iOS devices, PC's, Kodi, Enigma 2 Satellite receivers and Smart TV's.

No point trying to explain how good the service is. It's much easier for you to have a look yourself with our FREE TRIAL.

You can order at our online shop which is at http://iptvclub.ecwid.com/

On our site you can order a free 48 hour trial BUT as a special offer to Pattaya Talk Members if you put the word TALK into the MAC Address box when ordering the free trial will be extended to 1 week! (Don't forget to include the MAC Address as well!)

Give us a try. You have nothing to loose. If after the trial you decide you want to subscribe our price for 1 year is £95 or 4,100 Thai Baht or €115.

Hope to see you in our Club soon.

Chris

I see http://www.watchfreeview.com/, who use FilmOn.com want $149 a year now.

Most of the Add-Ons on my Kodi Player also use this source so they have gone away.

That cost would obviously go on top of my ISP monthly charge, and you can add that to my VPN cost!

(A VPN which sometimes does. and sometimes doesn't, work)

And, if I do finds a way to watch some UK streamed TV it will almost certainly slow to a crawl on a Saturday night, as I found out last night as I couldn't watch Selby finish off Higgins after watching 32 prior frames!

Spend more time searching for feeds and getting them to work recently.

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 3

I see http://www.watchfreeview.com/, who use FilmOn.com want $149 a year now.

Most of the Add-Ons on my Kodi Player also use this source so they have gone away.

That cost would obviously go on top of my ISP monthly charge, and you can add that to my VPN cost!

(A VPN which sometimes does. and sometimes doesn't, work)

And, if I do finds a way to watch some UK streamed TV it will almost certainly slow to a crawl on a Saturday night, as I found out last night as I couldn't watch Selby finish off Higgins after watching 32 prior frames!

Spend more time searching for feeds and getting them to work recently.

I have also noticed that jacko, just after getting everything saved as I wanted it on my new smart TV. Ah well, back to the drawing board, there must be some other feeds out there or Kodi add-ons that don't use FilmOn hopefully.

Regards

I have also noticed that jacko, just after getting everything saved as I wanted it on my new smart TV. Ah well, back to the drawing board, there must be some other feeds out there or Kodi add-ons that don't use FilmOn hopefully.

Regards

Was introduced to this but haven't used it much yet.

Cheers for that link jacko, first impressions it looks okay.

Regards

I gave it a go yesterday in the Thai afternoon for Channel 4, it was aggravating.

Spells where it froze and restarted frequently. The sound track also went way out of sync a few times and seemed to be in a loop!

Although ITV3 played well via Kodi-Add On 'ITV'

Later Edit:

That link (post #4) was now asking me to 'Register' which requires an email.......

Edited by jacko

I gave it a go yesterday in the Thai afternoon for Channel 4, it was aggravating.

Spells where it froze and restarted frequently. The sound track also went way out of sync a few times and seemed to be in a loop!

Although ITV3 played well via Kodi-Add On 'ITV'

Later Edit:

That link (post #4) was now asking me to 'Register' which requires an email.......

Hi jacko,

Ye, it now requires registration for you to watch, which is no big deal really. I have registered and it has been streaming for myself with no real problems.

They are now after donations, as they say it cost them 1000 euros/month to get the streams, if they don't get enough donations then it will be cut off from the 1st of June. So maybe back to square one from June.

Regards

• Upvote 1