Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Ne business setup in Pattaya for non-residential people

Hi,

My name is James Kyn, co-founder of a carpet cleaning company based in London. Our company name is E Carpet Cleaners. Our E carpet cleaners company is very much popular in London, and since two months we have opened a branch in Goa. Now we want to a business setup in Pattaya, but we don't have any idea what is the process in Pattaya for open a new business from nonresidential people? Can you please suggest me all the process for new business setup in Pattaya?

Regards,

James Kyn

Co-Founder

E Carpet Cleaners

Email: office@ecarpetcleaners.com

Phone:020 8746 4391

Hi,
My name is James Kyn, co-founder of a carpet cleaning company based in London. Our company name is E Carpet Cleaners. Our E carpet cleaners company is very much popular in London, and since two months we have opened a branch in Goa. Now we want to a business setup in Pattaya, but we don't have any idea what is the process in Pattaya for open a new business from nonresidential people? Can you please suggest me all the process for new business setup in Pattaya?
Regards,
James Kyn
Co-Founder
E Carpet Cleaners
Email: office@ecarpetcleaners.com
Phone:020 8746 4391

You won't find many carpets in Pattaya nor ones that want cleaning. They have tiled floors out here.

• Upvote 4

You won't find many carpets in Pattaya nor ones that want cleaning. They have tiled floors out here.

True ... but I have been in many Thai owned pickups that have little carpets along the top of the dashboard with trinkets on..... perhaps a little minature man pushing a carpet cleaner would look good.....

• Upvote 1

True ... but I have been in many Thai owned pickups that have little carpets along the top of the dashboard with trinkets on..... perhaps a little minature man pushing a carpet cleaner would look good.....

Of course silly me! There must be good money to be made there. I'm also forgetting those little 70 by 40 cm woven scatter rugs that seem to be everywhere.

• Upvote 1

Of course silly me! There must be good money to be made there. I'm also forgetting those little 70 by 40 cm woven scatter rugs that seem to be everywhere.

Indeed! Even in my little slum I have 5 ..!!!

Thanks for your concern. So we can go Pattaya for setup our business? What do you think, will it benefit us?

Thanks for your concern. So we can go Pattaya for setup our business? What do you think, will it benefit us?

You've been here before - what do you think?

You say you're a London based company but I take it English is not your first language?

You've been here before - what do you think?

You say you're a London based company but I take it English is not your first language?

No, I wasn't there before. Yes, English is my first language.

Yet your English on here is poor and you mentioned in another thread about having knowledge of Pattaya??????

So why out of any city in the world, why choose this one for carpet cleaning??

Keep it simple.

It won't.

Your Country field states Bangladesh where they primarily speak Bengali.

If you can make a profit cleaning lots of little carpets/throw rugs like this, yes.

I have about a dozen of these, but they do nicely fit in the washing machine, so I can't see you helping much.

2017-06-01 06.59.27.jpg

If you can make a profit cleaning lots of little carpets/throw rugs like this, yes.

I have about a dozen of these, but they do nicely fit in the washing machine, so I can't see you helping much.

attachicon.gif2017-06-01 06.59.27.jpg

That one looks like it was beaten clean over rocks in a river!

• Upvote 1

That one looks like it was beaten clean over rocks in a river!

Maybe I should have used a carpet cleaning service! Do you know of one?

• Upvote 2

Maybe I should have used a carpet cleaning service! Do you know of one?

Yes, but you'll have to post the rugs to them!! :rolleyes:

KM