Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pattaya_mad

New York flights.

I`m interested in making a short trip to New york city, i checked netflights. com. it came up with £1500 ($1950) the cheapest, i mean WTF?

so i went to the Britsh airways site. £200 ($260) outwards, but £1500 inwards.

That crazy money, whats going on?

China Southern is less than £500 return.c5e0a689f2d380b63172e72fd4ed5e79.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

I`m interested in making a short trip to New york city, i checked netflights. com. it came up with £1500 ($1950) the cheapest, i mean WTF?

so i went to the Britsh airways site. £200 ($260) outwards, but £1500 inwards.

That crazy money, whats going on?

I hope you know that, once you get there, everything can be very very expensive if you're not careful.

You CANNOT purchase a ticket on this website but it will show you fares, flights, and airlines, either for specific days or in a calendar view. Then, simply, book with the airline. I think it's the same software that travel agents use. Keep in mind that some airlines hold the best fares internally but this website is a good "jumping off point". I'm seeing round trip fares from London(some LHR, some GTW) to NYC(some JFK some EWR) in the $4-600 range from now through, at least, December. Be advised, one discount airline(Norwegian Air) has, IMO, a website that is a bitch to navigate.

******Edit to say that, because of the location info under your avatar and currency indicated as pounds, I thought you were in England. I didn't check fares from SEAsia if that's where you're, currently, located.**********

Here it is:

CLICK HERE

Edited by Firepole