Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Fish and Asparagus with Hollandaise sauce

Beer battered fish with asparagus and hollandaise sauce, corn on the cob n tomato tonite, was very, very good! Used a bottle of Heineken, instead of the water in the batter mix, was a very crispy, light coating, not greasy or thick n doughy, the fish flavor was the star!! If you wanted the 4 food groups, Wheat, Barley, Malts, and Hops, you have a balanced meal !! HA! HA! HA!

017.JPG

Did you poach the asparagus?. I like mine slightly charred under the grill with a sprinkling of parmesan, pepper and a dash of olive oil beforehand. Worth a try.

Funny you should say that, this time I steamed it, but have always broiled it under the grill with a splash of olive oil and sea salt on top in the past, but at the last minute decided not to this time, don't know why, but it was good. I assume if you use Parmesan under the broiler, it gets black, like a bread crumb topping, I'll have to experiment with that the next time, thankx !

Funny you should say that, this time I steamed it, but have always broiled it under the grill with a splash of olive oil and sea salt on top in the past, but at the last minute decided not to this time, don't know why, but it was good. I assume if you use Parmesan under the broiler, it gets black, like a bread crumb topping, I'll have to experiment with that the next time, thankx !

Who cleans your stove and oven?

TG for microwaves.